Football
Sponsored by

Liberty vs Our Baylor Bears

18,271 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by boognish_bear
JusHappy2BeHere
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CSIBear said:

I can't think of a single turnover forced by the Bears
check me if I'm wrong here

but while CPB gave up a few yards, didn't his teams thrive on creating turnovers?
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
CSIBear
No joke. No reason for us to let Kaz go
CSIBear
I'm all for bring back CPB after this performance. Maybe I'll regret that once I sober up but at this point I'd take his crappy D over this one.
Bearster
The loss of Kaz looms large. One of the 2 or 3 most important guys on the previous staff.
la1037
Phil Bennett was better than this when he had talent. This offense is a disaster. Defense is worse.
CSIBear
sigh.... special teams
Ghostrider
Bearster said:

The loss of Kaz looms large. One of the 2 or 3 most important guys on the previous staff.

I'm told that the new S&C coach knows more how to develop players bodies for football than Kaz. At least that is what I read on here.
Bearster
Mr. Goodbear said:

Bearster said:

I'm told that the new S&C coach knows more how to develop players bodies for football than Kaz. At least that is what I read on here.

It's showing...
CSIBear
Does wainright play defense too?
JusHappy2BeHere
We were top 5 in the nation, and now we might lose at home to a team that was FCS a year ago.

**** our BOR
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
gobears.
Thanks you idiots on the BOR.
CSIBear
seriously this loss will hurt big time. I till have hope but I'm struggling right now
boognish_bear
CSIBear said:

I dont know how our D can look this tired. What have they been doing for the last few months? Can I blame this one the indoor practice facility?

Kaz left...
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

We were top 5 in the nation, and now we might lose at home to a team that was FCS a year ago.

**** our BOR

Not even with some of Dick Willis' dildos.
JusHappy2BeHere
We are so soft... where is all this famous Temple toughness?

Mahatma Gandhi
CSIBear
Actually now that I think about it this might be all a cleaver way to disguise our true game defense from OU so we can catch them off gaurd
Ghostrider
Haha, go to the ployanna section (pay section) and one guy said we actually look pretty good all things considering and he got 18 likes so far. Haha.
boognish_bear
Bearster said:

Looks like Kaz has his new team pumped up...

JusHappy2BeHere
are you ****ing kidding me?

This may be Steele bad...

Briles haters, can you point to where he lost to an FCS team in their first ever FBS game?

Mahatma Gandhi
CSIBear
Oh that was absolutely the worst defensive play I have ever seen. Absolutely gross.

Buckshot runs one in on a broken play.

41 - 31
Keeno
We suck.
JusHappy2BeHere

Mahatma Gandhi
Bearster
boognish_bear said:

Bearster said:

Looks like Kaz has his new team pumped up...

It's amazing to me that Ark St. has the best SC coach in the entire nation. My money says he is at a top 5 P5 school within 2 years
MommaBear
Anyone else missing Coach Kaz right now?
CSIBear
Lovett showing the kind of heart I wish the defense had. Short score run with extra effort

41 - 38
boognish_bear
This feels like the RG3 years where our offense couldn't be stopped and our defense couldn't get one.
Bearster
UHHH....before this last drive our offense had a 3 and out. Against Liberty. At home.
CSIBear
Wait!? We are playing liberty...at home!?
GhettoHEBear
MommaBear said:

Anyone else missing Coach Kaz right now?
I'm missing the whole crew
CSIBear
lol and of course our special teams kick the ball out of bounds on the kick off lol
boognish_bear
Taion Sells better be one hell of a player
CSIBear
man it is so painful to watch them walk down the field at will
JusHappy2BeHere
When we go 2 high they are dropping 20 yards deep pre-snap...

that means for 20 yards of grass we are playing 9 on 11 and Calvert is picking us apart on the underneath stuff.

Mahatma Gandhi
CSIBear
31 with his best defensive play of the game. Well done kid
JusHappy2BeHere
we may go 0-12

Mahatma Gandhi

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.