Football
Sponsored by

Riley Gaines and other current & former college athletes have filed a Title IX lawsui

3,088 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by johnnychimpo
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
gobears20
Staff
Just the start there will be more
ImABearToo
Go Riley!!!
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Good for them. The complete idiots that supported biological males competing against females don't give a crap about females, they only cared about their disturbing political trans ideology. Never mind the years and years of training these actual women did to become elite, the political idiots were a-okay letting a man compete and win in the name of politics. Truly despicable people who care more about politics than they do women.
Fortunately, the public has had enough, and most of those dimwitted go-along-to-get-along supporters are slinking away quietly, hoping no one remembers that they were willing to sell out women and do whatever the media told them. True lemmings.
jikespingleton
If those in charge aren't going to fix that stupid ****, the only recourse is to create 4 separate fields.

-Mens
-Womens
-Men that 'used to be women'
-Women 'that used to be men'

Problem solved.
CorsicanaBear
I'd be ok with Women's Sports and Open Sports. If they can make the team, they can play.
Illigitimus non carborundum
Golden Helmet
Awesome
Golden Helmet
That'll never happen and it shouldn't. You don't ever acquiesce to the demands of a fad/social contagion by catering to the 1% who'll never be happy no matter what you do to appease them.

The NCAA is a clown show and this only reinforces that fact.

Even if it had a wildly larger % than what it is it'll never happen because theres no money in it.
Jack Bauer
Feminism! Helping men beat women since 2021!!

jikespingleton
Golden Helmet said:

That'll never happen and it shouldn't. You don't ever acquiesce to the demands of a fad/social contagion by catering to the 1% who'll never be happy no matter what you do to appease them.

I disagree.

Acquiescing is letting a man who calls himself a woman, compete vs a woman.
ZachTay
In a football thread?
Now that's interesting.....
cowboycwr
ZachTay said:

In a football thread?
Now that's interesting.....
Football because of NCAA.

Women are allowed to play football if they can make the team.... which usually only happens at D2 or D3 schools as a kicker. It happens rarely at D1 and is usually more publicity then them being the best.

Plus it further shows the incompetency of the NCAA, how they are a joke and probably not long for running college athletics as more and more of their power is taken away.
Jack Bauer
"This isn't happening" - Part 246

Boy beats all girls to win STATE championship. Yay, feminism!

Jack Bauer
For God's sake - just have every girl boycott until this nonsense stops.

These are the 7 fastest female runners in the STATE of Oregon and only 1 can even make it close with a mediocre male racer.

montypython
Riley's twitter is great.

I'm following :P
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Jack Bauer said:

For God's sake - just have every girl boycott until this nonsense stops.

These are the 7 fastest female runners in the STATE of Oregon and only 1 can even make it close with a mediocre male racer.

The progressives that supported this nonsense are truly bat#&%+ crazy. True lemmings.
Johnny Bear
To me this is a really simple issue. The same principle for why a mentally ill college football player wouldn't be allowed to play pee wee football because he decided he "identifies" as a 10 year old should absolutely apply to mentally ill men who claim to "identify" as women as well (and if that's what a man truly believes, he is mentally ill - period).
Guy Noir
jikespingleton said:

If those in charge aren't going to fix that stupid ****, the only recourse is to create 4 separate fields.

-Mens
-Womens

Problem solved.
It was pretty expensive to establish woman's sports infrastructure with the first go round of Title IX. I do not think it is economically feasible to have sports for transgenders.
Johnny Bear
Guy Noir said:

jikespingleton said:

-Mens
-Womens

Problem solved.
It was pretty expensive to establish woman's sports infrastructure with the first go round of Title IX. I do not think it is economically feasible to have sports for transgenders.

Of course it isn't and it never will be. Seriously, how many people are interested in supporting and/or watching a bunch of loons who think they're the opposite sex of what their genitalia dictates they are play sports against each other??
Jack Bauer
Guy Noir said:

jikespingleton said:

-Mens
-Womens

Problem solved.

Even easier

-Biological women
-Open division: biological women will not make a dent and transpeople will have to rely on their male biology!!
Mitch Blood Green
All of what I'm about to say isn't worth a hill of beans. But..

If I were a trans athlete, I'd still want to compete at the highest possible level. I'd not want to dominate against girls over coming in 4th against boys.
Jack Bauer
Mitch Blood Green said:

All of what I'm about to say isn't worth a hill of beans. But..

If I were a trans athlete, I'd still want to compete at the highest possible level. I'd not want to dominate against girls over coming in 4th against boys.

Don't you mean coming in 400th against boys?
BluesBear
jikespingleton said:

-Mens
-Womens

Problem solved.

That's too confusing.

It's Men.
It's Women
It's everyone else with a mental disease because that is what it is.
johnnychimpo
It certainly doesn't hurt that Riley is one of the most attractive female athletes of all time to fight this fight.
Shakesbear
Just let them start their own Trans Olympics and Trans sports league. Good luck getting any sponsors or TV coverage, much less enough participants to run more than a single, final heat
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
johnnychimpo
Shakesbear said:

enough participants to run more than a single, final heat

At least female dogs go into a "heat". That's more than can be said for trans-women.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Shakesbear said:

Just let them start their own Trans Olympics and Trans sports league. Good luck getting any sponsors or TV coverage, much less enough participants to run more than a single, final heat

This is the answer. There is zero reason for a University to accommodate biological males who want to compete against women or biological females who want to compete against males. Absolutely no accommodation is needed or justifiable. Men's sports stay men's sports, women sports stay women's sports.

Wish the go-along-to-get-along people would stop surrendering their brains to dumb@$$ progressive agendas that don't give a rip about these women that have trained most of their lives only to be beaten by a grown man playing make believe.
Jack Bauer
In just the past week,
-two boys won STATE track titles in New Hampshire and Oregon.
-A man is competing tonight in 2 races at the D3 national championships.
-a 6'3" male pushed a girl out of qualifying for CT state championships in the shot put

this is only going to snowball where it is the norm in 5 years if nobody stops it.

Females can train all they want, they will never beat biology.

Get used to these images...men at the top, women get the scraps.

johnnychimpo
I want my legal settlement backdated to 2008 when I'm certain I could have been a 4 sport letter MAN at the D2 lady level.
montypython
Jack Bauer said:

Females can train all they want, they will never beat biology.

Get used to these images...men at the top, women get the scraps.

Not only is this guy knocking the #1 out of her spot, imagine the girl who is #6 and not even in the picture.

Jack Bauer
Look at the girls cheer for 2nd place enthusiastically and do nothing for the male

johnnychimpo
Whatever happened to that hymnal "come as you are" not as what you want to be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.