Feeling like we are getting the win tomorrow!

1,092 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Daveisabovereproach
Big_Pumpin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Feeling good about tomorrow. Not interested in stats, facts or analytics. Only feelings. And I'm feeling victorious. I'll be there for the dub.
boognish_bear
Hope you are right.

I think this one is a toss up like so many will be this year. We've got to start winning some of these toss ups.

The team is playing hard. Hoping that gets paid off tomorrow.
OurOurs
This team and staff are backed into a corner after the CU loss. If we lose another toss-up in our own house in a season where the staff are fighting for their jobs, then we're done for this season, and I will be, too.
BluesBear
Go Bears (except for Dave, Mack and Linda)
Stranger
Big_Pumpin said:

Feeling good about tomorrow. Not interested in stats, facts or analytics. Only feelings. And I'm feeling victorious. I'll be there for the dub.

. . . Feelings, nothing more than Feelings . . .
MrGolfguy
i feel anxious
GoodOleBaylorLine
I feel like we're going to get up big (which might be relative considering our O line and their defense) but not be able to hold on at the end,

Something like take a 14 point lead into halftime, don't score in the 2nd half and lose on a FG.
IowaBear
No killer instinct. Dave tries sitting on leads at all costs. So your thought is very possible
Big12Fan2024
Last time OP posted about his feelings we lost 42-17 to TCU.
Karab
I don't feel anything at all.

I'm pretty numb at this point.
Stranger
Stranger said:

Big_Pumpin said:

. . . Feelings, nothing more than Feelings . . .

. . . as James Brown once mused . . . I feel good!
Johnny Bear
Expecting it to be close, but also expecting another loss in the end. Hope I'm wrong.
Robert Wilson
Man, I have no idea.

I thought we were going to win last week.

Probably another close game that could go either way. At some point, Aranda has to get back to winning more of those than he's losing.
Booboo Bear
Big_Pumpin said:

Username checks out!

I like your style. Sic em for a win!
boykin_spaniel
I feel good every week. As of late More often than not I feel terrible until the following Thursday or Friday when I convince myself we will win. If Dave can recall how to finish a team off then we will win. If not then it'll be a barn burner down to the last second again. I'd much rather be sitting 3-2 in Ames than 2-3. Our DB's shouldn't get as many PI's against the Provo Cougars.
Daveisabovereproach
I feel like we are outcoached in every matchup which is obviously a major disadvantage. I feel that if we win, it's in spite of Dave's coaching. I don't want to lose and I will not root for Baylor to lose, but the silver lining to a loss is that it's one step closer to change.
BBWCBear
This is Baylor... easy, hard, struggle, we always find a way to choke the greatest percentage of the time. Each series, offensive and defensive, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to fall. Baylor will find a way to pull a "Baylor".
Killing Floor
Let's Go Bears
Let’s Go!
Guitarbiscuit
Feelings can be deceptive.

bear2be2
IowaBear said:

No killer instinct. Dave tries setting on leads at all costs. So your thought is very possible
Not thought ... Feeling.
bear2be2
Karab said:

I don't feel anything at all.

I'm pretty numb at this point.
This is kind of where I'm at. I don't have any idea how Saturday will go and don't even care all that much anymore.

I'll watch the game, root for the Bears and get pissed if/when we lose. But I've lost that Baylor football feeling, and now it's gone ... gone ... gone.

It will take a lot to get it back, and after that loss in Boulder, I don't believe Dave Aranda or this team have it in them to do what they'd need to for that to happen.
IowaBear
Sums up my thoughts. I'll watch… not care like I once did. Than I'll proceed to rant on here for awhile and move on with my day.
Wacoraisedbear
We will do what BYU did to k state last week.

Sic em!
chukronos
I've been encouraged. Seeing a few of the players reactions online, I think this team will fight and compete. I think we're going to win tomorrow.
BUGWBBear
Big_Pumpin said:

It's Gas.
Daveisabovereproach
BUGWBBear said:

Big_Pumpin said:

It's Gas.

nausea, heartburn, upset stomach, indigestion, diarrhea

Symptoms of physical illness, or just a normal reaction to watching a Dave Aranda coached football team? You decide
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.