OSU at BYU tonight

937 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by bear2be2
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
boognish_bear
BYU with the first strike 7-0.

OSU making a change at QB tonight. We will see if it helps.
MrGolfguy
Barely 5 mins in its 7-7
ImABearToo
QB looked good on first drive. Gordon with a long TD run.
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
IowaBear
How's Okie St look without Bowman. Went with some buddies to Purdue/Oregon. Snoozer
boognish_bear
IowaBear said:

How's Okie St look without Bowman. Went with some buddies to Purdue/Oregon. Snoozer

I have not watched any of it yet… But right now it is 14-14. So it looks like the OSU offense is moving again with the new QB.

That's great they could get it figured out before our game next weekend.
boognish_bear
Looks like it's really the OSU running game (including QB Rangel) that are making the difference so far

boykin_spaniel
If Retzlaff would live for another play then BYU might be winning this game. Ollie Gordon is making some plays and Rangel caused problems running. Rangel headed early to locker room with shoulder/collarbone injury. Status unknown
bear2be2
The Cowboys lost Rangel late in the first half, and now Gordon is hurt. Oklahoma State should probably just pack it up and call it a season. They're goose is cooked.
bear2be2
IowaBear said:

They were running at will with Rangel, but he went down with what's likely a broken collarbone, and Bowman has been horrible, as usual.

It would be depressing to be a Oklahoma State fan this year. Maybe more depressing than rooting for Baylor.
SIC EM 94
bear2be2 said:

The Cowboys lost Rangel late in the first half, and now Gordon is hurt. Oklahoma State should probably just pack it up and call it a season. Their goose is cooked.

Cowboys are definitely banged up and are gonna have a hard time the rest of this game for sure. It will be interesting to see if these injuries carry over to next week at Baylor.
bear2be2
SIC EM 94 said:

bear2be2 said:

The Cowboys lost Rangel late in the first half, and now Gordon is hurt. Oklahoma State should probably just pack it up and call it a season. Their goose is cooked.

Cowboys are definitely banged up and are gonna have a hard time the rest of this game for sure. It will be interesting to see if these injuries carry over to next week at Baylor.
I'm pretty sure Rangel is done for a while. That looked like a broken collarbone to me.
SIC EM 94
Agree…and I'll be shocked if Gordon is able to go next week. Of course Bowman will probably still light up our secondary.
bear2be2
The Cowboys aren't dead yet. Nice drive by OSU.
SIC EM 94
I sure didn't expect Bowman with a receiving TD! Well executed play.
SIC EM 94
Big time gutsy win by OSU…they'll be coming to Waco fired up for sure now!
bear2be2
bear2be2 said:

IowaBear said:

They were running at will with Rangel, but he went down with what's likely a broken collarbone, and Bowman has been horrible, as usual.

It would be depressing to be a Oklahoma State fan this year. Maybe more depressing than rooting for Baylor.
I take this back. It's way more depressing to be a Baylor fan. Oklahoma State isn't good this year, but they're at least well-coached.
SIC EM 94
Holy crap…BYU scored!!!!
IBleedGreenandGold
Holy cow
SIC EM 94
What a crazy game and finish! OSU is gonna be hurting after this one!
SIC EM 94
OSU with multiple missed tackles and a big time choke!
bear2be2
SIC EM 94 said:

Holy crap…BYU scored!!!!
Wow. Crazy finish.

The Big 12 is awesome.
bear2be2
SIC EM 94 said:

OSU with multiple missed tackles and a big time choke!
It's going to be really hard for Gundy's squad to recover from this one. This feels like our loss to Colorado.
bear2be2
bear2be2 said:

bear2be2 said:

IowaBear said:

I take this back. It's way more depressing to be a Baylor fan. Oklahoma State isn't good this year, but they're at least well-coached.
I take this back again. It's just as depressing to be an Oklahoma State fan. Haha.
SIC EM 94
I've got BYU -2.5 in a teaser…I was desperately trying to jinx the Cowboys earlier and it appears it worked. Very fortunate win by the Cougars!
bear2be2
SIC EM 94 said:

I've got BYU -2.5 in a teaser…I was desperately trying to jinx the Cowboys earlier and it appears it worked. Very fortunate win by the Cougars!
BYU may be a team of destiny this year. That team is finding ways to win.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.