Football
Sponsored by

I guarantee there will be more defectors from the team in the next two games.

20,686 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Quinton
Pale Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malbec said:

Pale Rider said:

48 miles "south?"
Not "due" south, but mostly south.

Ah, yes, I got it Mary.
Brandwin
It's tough. One thing if I was an alumni. I was the one wearing Baylor gear getting crap in middle school and high school. During this horrible years. Baylor had greatness and no matter who was at fault, It's tough to go back to this because I'm not sure if Baylor ever catches lightening in a bottle like that again. Hopefully it happens though.
BUBBFAN
I don't know if players will defect, but the fans on this board sure have.
PartyBear
Many who are critics of Rhule still go to the games. I did all throughout the Steele years as well. Complaining loudly about obvious problems on Saturday's is not a defection. In fact I think people who dont care and are fine with the results have defected.
BUBBFAN
PartyBear said:

Many who are critics of Rhule still go to the games. I did all throughout the Steele years as well. Complaining loudly about obvious problems on Saturday's is not a defection. In fact I think people who dont care and are fine with the results have defected.
Does that include those who have said they will no longer attend games or give money?
JumboShrimper
I'm in the same boat. Havin to wait 15 years to see good football again while still goin to the games because you're a diehard. We all don't have much patience anymore. We don't want to have to wait long to at least see a good product back on the field.
xiledinok
PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Just like the TV show "Fixer Upper", Rhule came in and tore out everything. The house was in need of repair but not sure it needed complete a gut job.
There is going to be collateral damage among older players.

You don't want an incompetent doctor to crack open your skull and start cutting on the brain because you went in for sinus congestion headache due to a high pollen count. That is the medical equivalent of what Rhule is doing. He is clueless.
After Rice and the protest last season, nationally, they were labeled as bad apples and problem children. They were disposal in the public outside the bubble.
No one thinks a second outside the bubble about Rhule cleaning house. Once they leave, the nation thinks they are just some more thugs at Baylor.
It is Rhule's way or the highway.
Ish Wilson already left Texas A&M prior to Baylor. The guy is done playing football. He managed to blow up two Power 5 scholarships. I sure hope this staff doesn't recruit players at other schools. This FBI investigation is going to ruin some careers and things like recruiting players at other schools will come out. Wilson should have been at D2 polluting the students athletes who will be going pro in something other than their sport. Could Art find a transfer who wasn't a problem?

Rhule is giving them a ditch to jump into if they want to jump ship. He knows these regents and administrators at other schools aren't interested in picking up transfers from Baylor.

Hawk works for Briles? I figured he was involved with the settlement.
Someone buy him a beer. They were all convinced Art was free and clear with that worthless letter Baylor sent them. Baylor will never blame Art but the ones working for him sure did the damage. Everyone knows it including the networks and other schools.
Boatshoes
BUBBFAN said:

Does that include those who have said they will no longer attend games or give money?
Yes it does. Subsidizing injustice and failure is not the way forward.
BUGWBBear
SicThe12 said:

This is a sinking ship, and the kids are going to jump off.

How many we lose already?
BUBear24
BUGWBBear said:

SicThe12 said:

This is a sinking ship, and the kids are going to jump off.

How many we lose already?
None since the season has started...

And there is 2 major players coming to the homecoming game this weekend that BU still has a shot of picking up.

The fact that no recruits have left, outside of Thorton from FL, which he decommitted before the season started, is pretty amazing to me. These guys were sold on something, and I'm still not sure what, but it's impressive nonetheless that none have jumped off.

I still think we lose 2-3 guys because of the way the season goes, but if he can keep the core of this group together, which is a top 30 rank class right now, I will be impressed by that.
NoBSU

JusHappy2BeHere
NoBSU said:

that's a good movie, but it is hard to watch
Liberty University
Dr. Leonard has been notified
BUBear24
Liberty University said:

Dr. Leonard has been notified

I feel like Brian is secretly part of Anonymous. Hahaha
MilliVanilli
BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

I think that represents the sum total of a Katie's Custard coupon.
Dungeon Athletics
MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

Yeah, Bob Simpson probably wasn't contributing much of anything. Good riddance.
MilliVanilli
Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

Good riddance indeed if you only knew.
Dungeon Athletics
MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

Well, by all means, enlighten us.
MilliVanilli
Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

That's beyond mortal man's capabilities for anyone that thinks that insulated Cab defender circle was pure as the driven snow.

Dungeon Athletics
MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

That's beyond mortal man's capabilities for anyone that thinks that insulated Cab defender circle was pure as the driven snow.

Lame attempt at deflection. You don't know anything.
ETBU
Pale Rider said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

I thought this was going to be a post with inside information. It's just a dude with a hunch based on nothing. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. But this board is just people who have no knowledge of anything inside the program, so what's the point?
This entire website is filled with nothing but severe doomsday speculation.
When I see hurricane, hurricane, earthquake, hurricane, mass-shooting, I start thinking doomsday. But I guess this isn't the doomsday you are talking about.
MilliVanilli
Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

No, just confidence you're not worth talking to about sensitive topics on an Internet forum, and you proved that beyond a doubt with your reply.
Dungeon Athletics
MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

No, just confidence you're not worth talking to about sensitive topics on an Internet forum, and you proved that beyond a doubt with your reply.
Right. You have all the inside info, you're just not going to share it because you don't like me. LOL. You tried to act like you know something and I called you on it, so now you're inventing lame excuses for not sharing it. You know nothing, and everyone here knows it.
Pale Rider
ETBU said:

Pale Rider said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

I thought this was going to be a post with inside information. It's just a dude with a hunch based on nothing. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. But this board is just people who have no knowledge of anything inside the program, so what's the point?
This entire website is filled with nothing but severe doomsday speculation.
When I see hurricane, hurricane, earthquake, hurricane, mass-shooting, I start thinking doomsday. But I guess this isn't the doomsday you are talking about.
Nope. Those true disasters helps put the Baylor disasters in proper perspective. Thanks.
MilliVanilli
Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

Right. You have all the inside info, you're just not going to share it because you don't like me. LOL. You tried to act like you know something and I called you on it, so now you're inventing lame excuses for not sharing it. You know nothing, and everyone here knows it.
I didn't claim insider info, that's your straw man, but it is clear I'm familiar with realities that you are not.
Dungeon Athletics
MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

I didn't claim insider info, that's your straw man, but it is clear I'm familiar with realities that you are not.
LOL. You say "if you only knew" and then claim you weren't implying you had inside info. You are comically transparent.
MilliVanilli
Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

LOL. You say "if you only knew" and then claim you weren't implying you had inside info. You are comically transparent.
You seem awfully mad at me for someone confident I don't know something you don't.

Why are you unhinged about that?

Fact is, I'm just choosing not to cast pearls before swine and you're just oinking louder that I won't.
Dungeon Athletics
MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

You seem awfully mad at me for someone confident I don't know something you don't.

Fact is, I'm just choosing not to cast pearls before swine and you're just oinking louder that I won't.
Right. I'm the one that's angry. Meanwhile you're just being good ol' laid-back, even-keeled Milli. I'm sure that's what everyone else is thinking right now.
MilliVanilli
Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dungeon Athletics said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUBBFAN said:

PartyBear said:

Right. I'm the one that's angry. Meanwhile you're just being good ol' laid-back, even-keeled Milli. I'm sure that's what everyone else is thinking right now.
I'm just chilling, I couldn't care less what you post. You're the one mad that I am not taking your bait.

Do you even remember what you're ranting about at this point? Seems like you lost track.

Bearicade
BUBBFAN said:

Yes, a lot of people on here are a bunch of fair- weathered front runners!
I know you believe you understand what I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
JusHappy2BeHere
Bearicade said:

BUBBFAN said:

Yes, a lot of people on here are a bunch of fair- weathered front runners!

Kevin Steele wants to snuggle you so much right now
Cisgendered Bear
It's been 10 days...no 'defectors'. Dang. OP...spot on!
Quinton
Brandwin said:

What about guys like me who didn't go to Baylor or a D1 school. Just been a fan my whole life. Grew up blocks from Floyd Casey. Is it okay for me to finnaly pull the plug. It's ridiculous. Who do I cheer for now?

No... We need people like you more than almost any others. Normal guy that enjoys the game is a hell of a lot better than some pretentious fool. We were gaining a nice following of just that before they blew it up. Stick around if you can stomach the nonsense.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.