Football
Sponsored by

The grim reality of this here situation

23,106 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearlySober
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySober said:

bularry said:

BearlySober said:

Russell Gym said:

The OP is not a knee-jerker. He has stuck to his lecturing guns for the duration.

As for the knee-jerkers, I agree with you completely.

I do agree with you, I just meant some of the other ones that have been brought up. More of a general statement. The necroposts point was made and it was funny at first, but this **** is getting old.

No, it isn't
If this **** is what it takes for you to be happy, then go for it buddy. Hope you find what you need.
If you don't want necro posts making light of dumbassery then don't post dumbassery, it's really simple.

BearlySober
MilliVanilli said:

BearlySober said:

bularry said:

BearlySober said:

Russell Gym said:

The OP is not a knee-jerker. He has stuck to his lecturing guns for the duration.

I do agree with you, I just meant some of the other ones that have been brought up. More of a general statement. The necroposts point was made and it was funny at first, but this **** is getting old.

No, it isn't
If this **** is what it takes for you to be happy, then go for it buddy. Hope you find what you need.
If you don't want necro posts making light of dumbassery then don't post dumbassery, it's really simple.

Again, I agree with the sentiment. And it was funny. There were some god awful early takes and plenty of people that were just flat out wrong. The point has been made many times, but there is such a thing as beating a dead horse. Some folks just feel that need, i guess.
MilliVanilli
BearlySober said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearlySober said:

bularry said:

BearlySober said:

Russell Gym said:

No, it isn't

Again, I agree with the sentiment. And it was funny. There were some god awful early takes and plenty of people that were just flat out wrong. The point has been made many times, but there is such a thing as beating a dead horse. Some folks just feel that need, i guess.
The sheer volume of their years of it means it won't be a one-off occasion. People like Stranger and Jim Ward still hate this team and waste our bandwidth telling us about it.

So we give them their just desserts.

BearlySober
MilliVanilli said:

BearlySober said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearlySober said:

bularry said:

BearlySober said:

Russell Gym said:

No, it isn't

The sheer volume of their years of it means it won't be a one-off occasion. People like Stranger and Jim Ward still hate this team and waste our bandwidth telling us about it.

So we give them their just desserts.

Well yeah, Stranger is just a ****ing idiot. No doubt about that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.