Football
Sponsored by

Randy Clements is the new O.L. coach at SMU

8,081 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by xiledinok
Singletary63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congratulations Coach Clements and good job getting Levon Livingston to turn down UT, WVU, TCU, UCF, and unfortunately Baylor. You got you a really good one in Levon!
drahthaar
Good for him!
When Deleone fractured his hip recently, I wished Randy could come back to BU.
xiledinok
Great hire, he probably suffered more than any coach from the previous staff.
DioNoZeus
Singletary63 said:

Congratulations Coach Clements and good job getting Levon Livingston to turn down UT, WVU, TCU, UCF, and unfortunately Baylor. You got you a really good one in Levon!
THE BIG PUPPETMASTER!
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
MilliVanilli
Clements and Monty were the two staffers under the old regime that could actually coach.

REX
MilliVanilli said:

Clements and Monty were the two staffers under the old regime that could actually coach.

You are so right
Rest of staff was trash that got lucky
Johnny Bear
REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

You are so right
I'm assuming big time sarcasm.............
RegentCoverup
I'd like to see Monty and Clements back at Baylor.

Good coaches.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
drahthaar
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I'd like to see Monty and Clements back at Baylor.

Good coaches.

Couldn't argue agsinst this.
robby44
MilliVanilli said:

WTH
xiledinok
Arizona needs to be in the phone with Monty. They would forget Rich Rod.
ColomboLQ
MilliVanilli said:

This is really ******ed, even for you.
BUGWBBear
Hard for me to feel for AZ when we're stick with crazy sexy Oklahoma Drills that result in 1-11.
BUBear24
REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

You are so right
People give you **** but hope your son is doing good.
PartyBear
xiledinok said:

Why are you such a Monty fan all of the sudden. You were screaming against him returning here and treating him the way you treat Briles here..
xiledinok
PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Why are you such a Monty fan all of the sudden. You were screaming against him returning here and treating him the way you treat Briles here..
No, I wasnt. There was a thread on the other board where I posted on him being Brikes' replacement. Intially, we thought he could have been a candidate. You will never find a bad post from me about Monty. Not so sure he isn't the best play caller between Briles and him.
REX
xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

No, I wasnt. There was a thread on the other board where I posted on him being Brikes' replacement. Intially, we thought he could have been a candidate. You will never find a bad post from me about Monty. Not so sure he isn't the best play caller between Briles and him.

How has Monty fared without Coach Briles?
Krieg
REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Better than we have without him...
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Fairly well. Do you want to talk TU football? I m giving him a pass for last season. The prior dumpster fire at TU left him with zilch.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Fairly well. Do you want to talk TU football? I m giving him a pass for last season. The prior dumpster fire at TU left him with zilch.

I love Coach Montgomery but how many season passes are you going to give him?
ArlingtonFarm Fingercuffs
REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

You are so right

Yep, they single-handedly coached to multiple conference titles, a Heisman trophy, and the best run in program history. Afterwards these two coaches continued forth in their careers to cure cancer, establish world peace, and unify the contradictions between general relativity and quantum mechanics.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

He gets five years at Tulsa. He 'll get evaluated at that point. What are your expectations? You love him.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

He gets five years at Tulsa. He 'll get evaluated at that point. What are your expectations? You love him.

I expect to win them all
MilliVanilli
REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

You are so right
Mostly yes, they were.

That's why they're in Conference USA and less.
MilliVanilli
robby44 said:

MilliVanilli said:

WTH
Lulz cabers just can't move on, facts be damned.

The nepotism of Lil' Briles and Lebby and that mediocre defense just don't register in your heads.

Outside of bennett, what assistant went to the P5 after leaving Baylor?

Not one.

Robert Wilson
Xiled, MV, KS get talking points. That's why their tunes can change so fast. And generally together.
MilliVanilli
Robert Wilson said:

Xiled, MV, KS get talking points. That's why their tunes can change so fast. And generally together.
Says the caber 20 months into a tired schtick for the inexcusable that grows sadder by the day.

No redemption for Cab, his nepotistic staff reduced to Conference USA and less, his last recruiting class a bust, the Qb you tried to live vicariously through embarrassed by UCF, the agenda just can't find any traction at any turn.

Meanwhile, Baylor moves on with Rhule and the most esteemed recruitment class in program history.

xiledinok
Robert Wilson said:

You air balled that one.
How do I get talking points?
GrizBear
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

After Briles, I wanted Montgomery as much as anyone. But 6-7, followed by 10-3, followed by 2-10 doesn't exactly look like TU left him with zilch. It looks like Montgomery generated zilch all by himself.
marco
GrizBear said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

xiledinok said:

After Briles, I wanted Montgomery as much as anyone. But 6-7, followed by 10-3, followed by 2-10 doesn't exactly look like TU left him with zilch. It looks like Montgomery generated zilch all by himself.
His DC surely isn't doing him any favors.
oldbear69
MilliVanilli said:

Robert Wilson said:

Says the caber 20 months into a tired schtick for the inexcusable that grows sadder by the day.

No redemption for Cab, his nepotistic staff reduced to Conference USA and less, his last recruiting class a bust, the Qb you tried to live vicariously through embarrassed by UCF, the agenda just can't find any traction at any turn.

Meanwhile, Baylor moves on with Rhule and the most esteemed recruitment class in program history.

And meanwhile, we go from a staff that gave us B2B big 12 championships ...to a guy that can't beat freaking Liberty.....no matter how u spin it milli, jersey can never rid himself of that stench....freaking Liberty....
MilliVanilli
oldbear69 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Robert Wilson said:

And meanwhile, we go from a staff that gave us B2B big 12 championships ...to a guy that can't beat freaking Liberty.....no matter how u spin it milli, jersey can never rid himself of that stench....freaking Liberty....
Lol, the spin is all your petulant damage control fantasy.

Briles' staff was snapped up by no one in big boy football because the defense was mediocrity and the offense was staffed by nepotism.

Keep fanboying Conference USA and rewriting history while you gnash your teeth about a Baylor staff that just out-recruited Briles even while cleaning up his mess.

Just don't pretend you're a Baylor fan once they start winning, we all know better, you moral cowards showed everyone your ass and it won't be forgotten.

Golden Helmet
SMU isn't a likely destination.
REX
MilliVanilli said:

oldbear69 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Robert Wilson said:

Lol, the spin is all your petulant damage control fantasy.

Briles' staff was snapped up by no one in big boy football because the defense was mediocrity and the offense was staffed by nepotism.

Keep fanboying Conference USA and rewriting history while you gnash your teeth about a Baylor staff that just out-recruited Briles even while cleaning up his mess.

Just don't pretend you're a Baylor fan once they start winning, we all know better, you moral cowards showed everyone your ass and it won't be forgotten.

Recruiting or on the field results?
I'm a results man personally
xiledinok
Golden Helmet said:

SMU isn't a likely destination.

I would think some Power 5 head coach would want him while installing and running the Briles veer spread.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.