Football
Sponsored by

What is the story on Reaper & T-REX

4,688 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by T-REX
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
great fans

Krieg
Why are they not showing their faces?

Oh, they've been watching us play. I see
Malbec
Dia del DougO
I don't fear the Reaper.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
241Bear
They do have the appropriate gold chains, though.
william
Dia del DougO said:

I don't fear the Reaper.
dont fear the beefer
baby he's your man
dont fear the slicer
baby smell his hand.....

born to slice roast beef
and to ladle chese....

- BUmma

go beef!

BID.

{ sipping coffee }
Go Bears!
NoBSU
Malbec said:

Shouldn't that be an HEB sack?

Old Baylorfans poster from the Stolen years.
NoBSU
Krieg said:

Why are they not showing their faces?

Oh, they've been watching us play. I see
Nuclear accident then a few scars thank to Max. But they have put their Australian days behind them.
Krieg
241Bear said:

They do have the appropriate gold chains, though.

And the only gold thing I've seen on someone's head on our sideline this year.
HenryTheOctopus
Dia del DougO said:

I don't fear the Reaper.
More cowbell!
Asheville Bear
Brothers from Waco - Reaper lives in DC, T-Rex lives in KC. Saw them at ISU Football game in Ames in 2016 and met T-Rex at KU Football game in Lawrence in 2017. Great fan indeed. Hope to have more encounters with them in the future!
Matt in DC
Hi guys, so this is my brother and me. The gold mask thing started back in 2013. I was in a Halloween store the morning of the WVU game. BU announced they would wear chrome helmets that night. I I saw this mask for 5 bucks and thought hey that matches the chrome and it's near Halloween I will wear it to the game just this one time.

Well fans went bat $h!! crazy for it and and I just kept wearing it and it turned into this Reaper character. My brother found the green one and now we raise hell at away games on row 1 every year scaring fan bases. Will be at WVU this year. Hope to see y'all.
Krieg
GoldReaper said:

Hi guys, so this is my brother and me. The gold mask thing started back in 2013. I was in a Halloween store the morning of the WVU game. BU announced they would wear chrome helmets that night. I I saw this mask for 5 bucks and thought hey that matches the chrome and it's near Halloween I will wear it to the game just this one time.

Well fans went bat $h!! crazy for it and and I just kept wearing it and it turned into this Reaper character. My brother found the green one and now we raise hell at away games on row 1 every year scaring fan bases. Will be at WVU this year. Hope to see y'all.

Awesome. Keep it up!
T-REX
Hey there! I am T-REX in the green mask. As my brother said up above, he started it in 2013, I actually borrowed the gold mask for the Fiesta Bowl that year, and then I grabbed a green mask in 2015 for the KU game that year up here in Kansas. We have been to KU in 2015, ISU in 2016, then KSU in 2017 and I alone went to KSTATE in 2017. This year we are taking over Morgantown and I will be returning to Ames again for ISU alone.

We are just 2 brothers who grew up with a dad who loved Baylor more than anything else and raised us in Floyd Casey. We dont live in Texas anymore but we go to the games we can. You can also catch me at the Big 12 soccer and mens basketball tournaments in KC as well as any other sporting event within about 3 or so hours of KC. I'll be at the volleyball game this Saturday at KU then driving to the soccer game at Iowa State the next day.

Feel free to come say high to us and take a photo, we dont bite lol. We may be crazy Baylor fans but we literally know nothing else.(thanks a lot dad haha)

SIC 'EM
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
gobears20
Staff
GoldReaper said:

Thanks for everything you do and thanks for sharing!! That would be something
for 45k to have those same masks on and a blackout.
Malbec
NoBSU said:

Malbec said:

Shouldn't that be an HEB sack?

Old Baylorfans poster from the Stolen years.
If we don't win a few more conference games, it might be an HEB plastic sack.
TenBears
Good for these kids! And I'm for anything that might work. But it sure would be nice to have the frilly monster back. Was it allowed to transfer out too?
Matt in DC
You will never see us with paper bags scared to support our team. No Baylor fan should ever be ashamed. Wear your gear everywhere and anywhere. Wear it in Waco, in Austin, Ft Worth, Houston, China, Morgantown. Wear it loud and proud and shove it down the throats of every other fan base that wants to run their mouth. Raise hell and let them know we will be here and we are not going anywhere but up!

See you in Morgantown!
T-REX
Anybody going to Iowa State in November hit me up and lets organize a tailgate! If am cookout then ill make you pancakes wearing the mask haha
Gunny Hartman
Well done gents. Appreciate your passion for Baylor!

I'm glad this thread popped up because I remember seeing one of you in a pic with Hodge in KC at the tournament last year, and so when I was watching the OU game and they were showing shots of different fans leading into the commercial break, I was amused to see that a shot of one of you was featured. So on a whim I paused the TV and took a pic meaning to send it to Hodge, but it totally slipped my mind until I saw this thread.

So in case you're unaware, you're famous now. Here's the shot

Feel The Floyd
The Reaper often calls into the post game fan forum.

Ashley Hodge
Staff
My kind of guys!
T-REX
Were they just showing pictures? Because neither of us were in Norman hahaha. This is crazy!
T-REX
Well ya know lol
T-REX
https://instagr.am/p/BgGlRKcBo4R is a shot of me from the 2018 Big 12 mens bball tourny in KC. I was chosen to shoot shots from 5 different spots during a timeout. each shot was worth a $100 phillips 66 gift card. it took all 66 seconds but i made all 5! sunk the first and my last was a buzzer beater then if you were there you would have saw me run around the court giving the claw to the West Virginia bench and their cheer section....we may have lost that game but I was $500 richer and made more enemies from the cast of Deliverance lol, #sicem
Gunny Hartman
GreenReaper91 said:

Were they just showing pictures? Because neither of us were in Norman hahaha. This is crazy!

No kidding? Craziness. Yes, I took the pic during the OU game when they were showing fan shots leading into a commercial break. So I guess they keep you in their stock footage of Baylor fans which makes you extra famous.
T-REX
Ayyyy where are our royalties lol
RegentCoverup
GoldReaper said:

You guys are the greatest, i've shaken a hand at a game in Kansas City I believe, but I'll introduce myself next time.

We truly need crazy fans and this is a good start

Also, next time I'm in Kansas City, I'd love to get your advice on good places to shoot
T-REX
What are we shooting? Hoopdy hoops? guns? black tar heroin from the former TCU drug dealing players? I mean I aint saying I can find you a place but there are some nice rotted out mattresses under some downtown bridges lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.