Football
Sponsored by

Tailgate for Morgantown is officially confirmed

3,353 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bu_man
Bu_man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please read my latest post as the tailgate spot has changed. We will be at the WVU coliseum

Baylor fans that are traveling to Morgantown for the game on Thursday. As most of you know
I put on a tailgate for the Baylor game when it comes to Morgantown. I've lived in Morgantown for the past 5 years, but recently moved to Pittsburgh. Unfortunately with the game being at 7pm on Thursday the " Blue Lot "
Will not open until 5pm for access. I've secured another location and we can get in there as early as we want too. It's on the corner of Willowdale and valley view right. It's really close to the stadium. I plan on setting up at 10am. We will cook some burgers , dogs & sausage. Depending on the help I have we may have other stuff. I will have some water and drinks available.
BYOB. I'll have ice chest available to put drinks in. This usually is a good mix and WV fans and Baylor fans. With this being a new spot, I'm not sure how the outcome will be, but we will give it hell and have fun regardless. Feel free to ask any question. If you need some advice on dining option, bars etc I can help you out. Let's go get our first W in Morgantown!

https://www.facebook.com/events/503744786761566/?ti=icl
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Big12Bear
Looks like that is right by the stadium. Nice work.

We are driving down from Pittsburgh that morning and will see you there!
Texasphillie
We are driving in from Philly and staying in Morgantown Wed-Fri. Looking forward to the game and meeting everyone!
The poster formally known as GroverbabyBU
Texasphillie
BU_Man,

Do you know the parking situation around your new tailgate area?

For those who are flying/driving in... pack warm. https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/26505:4:US
Bu_man
I'm not familiar with the parking. Best bet is to Uber from your hotel
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Pronto Tonto
Me and wife will stop by and say hello and thanks.
Bu_man
Anyone in Morgantown tonight ? Let's grab drinks .
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Pearland Bear
Landing tomorrow around lunch and will try to make it down there. Sic em
Texasphillie
We are at mountain state brewing right now. Only people wearing Baylor gear. Lol

Anyone is welcome to join, or let us know where to go to meet up.

Edit: heading out, going to walk up Don Knotts to see what else we can find.
Pronto Tonto
Bu_man - I sent you a private message.
Bu_man
Read this if you are coming to the tailgate.
We were kicked out of our tailgate spot. They said no trailers allowed even though I called the university and had the go ahead from them. I have a box trailer with my stuff in it. They called the cops on me and I was kicked out. They let me bring it to the coliseum.
We are to the left of the coliseum at the very back of the parking lot. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this made have caused anyone. It's beyond frustrating because of the time and effort put forth to plan this. We will make the best of it. Please message me with any questions. Also, you can shuttle to the stadium for $4 from the coliseum. So that isn't bad .
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Texasphillie
Thanks for putting it together, sorry you had so much trouble. We look forward to visiting and will keep an eye out for the flag.
Texasphillie
Parking at the Coliseum is free. Shuttle is 4 bucks round trip and starts at 430 and ends an hour after the game.

https://wvusports.com/news/2018/10/19/football-baylor-game-information.aspx

StatMan
Maybe there will be 1,000 Baylor fans in attendance tonight at the stadium. Good luck with the Baylor tailgate.
RiskyBizz Bear
How's the vibe guys?

Good BU crowd?
Buforlife
Energy at the stadium is good. Great West Virginia drive Horrible Steel defense in the first series
Bu_man
Thanks to everyone that came out
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.