Football
Sponsored by

CAB Undefeated

19,226 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EvilTroyAndAbed
CNC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Look whose on his schedule.

You??

Good guess, I could round up a bunch who would win that league.

Rex, why are you posting on this board? It's probably unexplainable like your son coaching at declining FSU, not Paris (Texas) Middle School.
No you couldn't.

No one believes you have 11 friends.

Not sure you could field a double's tennis team
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Look whose on his schedule.

You??

Good guess, I could round up a bunch who would win that league.

Rex, why are you posting on this board? It's probably unexplainable like your son coaching at declining FSU, not Paris (Texas) Middle School.

You seem to have a problem with the folks in Paris (Texas) was someone from there mean to you?
xiledinok
Rex, it's where your son should be coaching. A start to his own legacy, not Willie's and FSU's fall from grace.

CNC, it would not be hard to round up 11 willing to play. The hardest part is to find those working and would willingly leave their jobs to screw off a few months. Perhaps, you could get Chuck E Cheese to sponsor the Italian league and bring some money to the table. Crappy kids' pizza for crappy club America football.

The couch crasher who is trying to make a football playing documentary has plenty of time while another guy is on vacation.

CNC
xiledinok said:

Rex, it's where your son should be coaching. A start to his own legacy, not Willie's and FSU's fall from grace.

CNC, it would not be hard to round up 11 willing to play. The hardest part is to find those working and would willingly leave their jobs to screw off a few months. Perhaps, you could get Chuck E Cheese to sponsor the Italian league and bring some money to the table. Crappy kids' pizza for crappy club America football.

The couch crasher who is trying to make a football playing documentary has plenty of time while another guy is on vacation.

So you hate minorities and now Italians. Ok.

Chuck E Cheese? Thats a blast from the pats. Another establishment you aren't allowed within 500 yards of, I'm guessing?

xiledinok
CNC said:

xiledinok said:

Chuck E Cheese? Thats a blast from the pats. Another establishment you aren't allowed within 500 yards of, I'm guessing?

Chuck E. Cheese might be the only place who would let that trash football be shown on their TV sets. Most manly places would have the hottest soccer league in world on their tvs on Saturday morning.
I've only gone to Chuck E Cheese for a kids' birthday. It's not an age appropriate place for myself and others though it is the perfect Italian restaurant for cheesy Italian football. You ll have to check with your people to make sure their probation officers will allow entrance. It's an Art Briles watch party.

Hate minorities or Italians? You are a wild man. I like Italians. Would love to go see some Italians play soccer. Same for New Zealanders playing rugby.
I feel a great deal of compassion for minorities. I m sorry you think a select few are more special to you when they play sports. I worry about their communities needing jobs, not athletic scholarships.
CNC
xiledinok said:

CNC said:

xiledinok said:

Chuck E. Cheese might be the only place who would let that trash football be shown on their TV sets. Most manly places would have the hottest soccer league in world on their tvs on Saturday morning.
I've only gone to Chuck E Cheese for a kids' birthday. It's not an age appropriate place for myself and others though it is the perfect Italian restaurant for cheesy Italian football. You ll have to check with your people to make sure their probation officers will allow entrance. It's an Art Briles watch party.

Hate minorities or Italians? You are a wild man. I like Italians. Would love to go see some Italians play soccer. Same for New Zealanders play rugby.
I feel a great deal of compassion for minorities. I m sorry you think a select few are more special to you when they play sports. I worry about their communities needing jobs, not athletic scholarships.
Just pushing your buttons X.
You're running hot today.
xiledinok
CNC said:

xiledinok said:

CNC said:

xiledinok said:

Hate minorities or Italians? You are a wild man. I like Italians. Would love to go see some Italians play soccer. Same for New Zealanders play rugby.
Hardly, I was sitting in a minority owned business grabbing a quick lunch.
Where is the next Saturday morning pizza league watch party?
I do find it funny that you all would post that I mess with little kids since Art or Shill wouldn't likely report it if I was a part of their tribe and/or could get them bowl bonuses or anything else to enhance their position in society.
CNC
xiledinok said:

CNC said:

xiledinok said:

CNC said:

xiledinok said:

I do find it funny that you all would post that I mess with little kids since Art or Shill wouldn't likely report it if I was a part of their tribe and/or could get them bowl bonuses or anything else to enhance their position in society.
Again, running a little hot today.
xiledinok
CNC said:

xiledinok said:

CNC said:

xiledinok said:

CNC said:

xiledinok said:

Again, running a little hot today.

You guys are real sensitive about Baylor fans and alumni (there's a bunch of non graduates rattled about Briles losing) getting a good laugh off the Italian Club football. It looks ridiculous.
Pizza Inn has televisions if you guys don't want a family venue for your watch parties. They have a buffet and are owned by a Dallas resident.
EatMoreSalmon
Oh look, a swath of pages on another thread that x over-posts in...

xiledinok
EatMoreSalmon said:

CNC sure wanted to know.
Where is the watch party?
Wineguy89
EatMoreSalmon said:

Just put the loser on ignore like most of the rest of us.
xiledinok
Wineguy89 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Viva Italia! Cheese Pizza and box wine?
Wineguy89
xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Viva Italia! Cheese Pizza and box wine?

If X answered a post on the chat board Forest, and no one was around to hear it, would it still make a noise? Doubtful
xiledinok
It's more worthy than ridiculous posts about club league football in Italiy. This is a Baylor board.
Caber board is somewhere elsewhere online.
The watch parties are the only thing interesting.
BaylorRocks
EatMoreSalmon said:

chukronos
Timbear said:

Rhule will never get Baylor to a New Years Day Bowl where we even have a chance to lose, Sicem K.
I disagree. I think Rhule is on the right path.
BUGWBBear
DanaDane said:

I don't believe Briles was coaching if they didn't at least score 50.

I did. He had no defense in the first half and the center wanted to hike the ball a mile over the QB's head.
Timbear
Look. Rhule is a Christian guy who runs a clean program. Those are 2 very important attributes. So, Iike MBB, I'm happy if we just make a bowl game. We shouldn't be concerned with Big 12 Championships.
Porteroso
xiledinok said:

It's more worthy than ridiculous posts about club league football in Italiy. This is a Baylor board.
Caber board is somewhere elsewhere online.
The watch parties are the only thing interesting.

Dude, you have lost it. You feel compassion for minorities? How backwards can you be?
Bear8084
Timbear said:

Look. Rhule is a Christian guy who runs a clean program. Those are 2 very important attributes. So, Iike MBB, I'm happy if we just make a bowl game. We shouldn't be concerned with Big 12 Championships.

Guess you haven't been paying attention to the growth and positive steps the football team has been making.
Robert Wilson
Forest Bueller said:

Robert Wilson said:

Forest Bueller said:

Thee University said:

The Mart Panthers would beat that team.
They certainly have more team speed.

Still hard for me to say for sure 17 year olds would beat 25 year old men.

But, I'm going to agree with you.
I don't know. Interesting thought exercise. I think Lynx and Silas would match up pretty well with Mart's 2-3 main playmakers speed-wise but bring more physicality. Probably the older men win the battle up front. That said, I'm a big Mart fan, and it's an interesting thought.

Mart had a D lineman nobody on either Italian team could block. Of course it takes more than one.

Now, La Vega this year beats either of those Italian teams. Would swarm them like flies, be in their backfields every play.

No question. The talent/depth difference between La Vega and Mart is astounding. Take Mart's best 5-6 players, and La Vega has 30 of them.
BearPa
Reverend said:

Robert Wilson said:

Forest Bueller said:

Thee University said:

The Mart Panthers would beat that team.
They certainly have more team speed.

Still hard for me to say for sure 17 year olds would beat 25 year old men.

But, I'm going to agree with you.
I don't know. Interesting thought exercise. I think Lynx and Silas would match up pretty well with Mart's 2-3 main playmakers speed-wise but bring more physicality. Probably the older men win the battle up front. That said, I'm a big Mart fan, and it's an interesting thought.
Simple. Which ever team Art was coaching would win.
BearPa
Reverend
BearPa: you don t believe it?

X: quit belittling someone's kid. REX may run into you one of these days and whip your ass.
xiledinok
Reverend said:

X: quit belittling someone's kid. REX may run into you one of these days and whip your ass.

What's he doing hating on Baylor on this forum?
I thought it was just one guy looking to whip my ass.

Reverend
xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

There's probably more than one. I dont know.

Good advice to you is to leave someone's kids out of your bs.
xiledinok
Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

What's he doing on this forum?
You guys complain about internet policing me then dish it out. I'm a Baylor fan.

Start your own bs form. Kiss ass all day. He's morning coffee.
Reverend
xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

TBearPa: you don t believe it?

You guys complain about internet policing me then dish it out. I'm a Baylor fan.

My guess is he's on this forum to respond to dicks........of which you're the biggest.

You're not a Baylor fan.
REX
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

My guess is he's on this forum to respond to dicks........of which you're the biggest.

You're not a Baylor fan.

I'm just here trying to help x.
He loses lots and lots of sleep worrying about the former staff. As they have recovered their lives and careers x suffers so I'm gonna help him/her out!!!

Your welcome x
xiledinok
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

You're not a Baylor fan.
Reverend, his new team's fanbase is going to send him into therapy. You guys don't like the paying customer's opinions. It's all about money.
xiledinok
REX said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

You're not a Baylor fan.

I'm just here trying to help x.
He loses lots and lots of sleep worrying about the former staff. As they have recovered their lives and careers x suffers so I'm gonna help him/her out!!!

Your welcome x
The fact you followed me on boards for years makes me question FSU. Paying customers get a good laugh at the sideshow you all have become to the point the football world recently clicked you guys back into the spotlight.
I don't lose sleep. You should worry about Florida. They are back recruiting.
ColomboLQ
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

You're not a Baylor fan.
xiledinok
You guys drool over CAB. Your coach is no Baylor fan. He undermined the school after they fired him. Pure trash, no decent respectable school wants him and no conference cares to see him. He cannot be trusted as an employee.

We have a football coach who beat an SEC team in a bowl game. His reputation is much better than seeing a guy in the Italian Club league.
Where is the watch party tomorrow morning?
MilliVanilli
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

You're not a Baylor fan.
Must be no mirrors in your house, anyone 4 seasons deep into this broken record caber agenda on a Baylor forum is truly no Baylor fan.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.