Football
Sponsored by

KANSAS STATE @ BAYLOR 2018 IN ONE HOUR

1,504 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wichitabear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OK, so it's closer to 90 minutes, but here is a great summary of the game--especially if you don't want to spend 3 hours watching it:

Wichitabear
I watched it in Denton this year. Had to watch the eagles. When it got soo hot, I walked swiftly back to my son's apartment and said oh look there's Baylor. My son just laughed. Good hearted kid! Lol
bunation
bunation
Thx for posting!
fadskier
Wichitabear said:

I watched it in Denton this year. Had to watch the eagles. When it got soo hot, I walked swiftly back to my son's apartment and said oh look there's Baylor. My son just laughed. Good hearted kid! Lol
Your son attend North Texas?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Wichitabear
Yes. Couldn't afford Baylor. He will graduate this Dec.
fadskier
Wichitabear said:

Yes. Couldn't afford Baylor. He will graduate this Dec.
My youngest would love to go to Baylor...but $$$$. UNT is his choice now. He's visited twice and loves it. Tarleton is second...
historian
I was only able to attend Baylor in the 1980s because of scholarships & grants--enough to cover most of tuition & fees. I'm glad I did and I hope those who want to attend but cannot afford it can find a way.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Dia del DougO
Quite a feat to condense this one. That game seemed like it lasted about 12 hours.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
historian
Check out their YouTube Channel. They have 25 Baylor games condensed similarly (including 2011 OU, 2012 K State, & 2014 TCU) plus many others for other teams. Most are about 80 minutes give or take.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Wichitabear
We have really enjoyed UNT. Great tailgate areas. New stadium. Parking is atrocious! I feel my son has got a good education for what he is going into. When you have 3 children to educate, you have to make sacrifices. All my children were raised to be bears and we shed a few tears. All have and or will have their degrees. One has a PhD and is a professor (her dream) so God helped us get to the finish line. Now, it's up to them
fadskier
Wichitabear said:

We have really enjoyed UNT. Great tailgate areas. New stadium. Parking is atrocious! I feel my son has got a good education for what he is going into. When you have 3 children to educate, you have to make sacrifices. All my children were raised to be bears and we shed a few tears. All have and or will have their degrees. One has a PhD and is a professor (her dream) so God helped us get to the finish line. Now, it's up to them
I have three also. All three will attend state schools...one of of state on a full ride, the other two in Texas.
Wichitabear
I wish I had sent my other 2 to state schools since we had to say no to Baylor. I let them choose and by the time we got one out of school, I might as well of let her go to Baylor. God Bless.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.