Stickers on helmets

8,843 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jdrs
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saddle Up! said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Yes, this is something we haven't done before. Yes, it looks different than before. Repeat slowly after me while breathing in-and-out deeply: "New stuff is not a threat...New stuff is not a threat...New stuff is not a threat..."

Fell better? Good job!!!

I don't care if you repeat this, or how fast, if you do. New is not a trump card that replaces reasoned discourse and decisions, and new is not superior or automatically better, simply by virtue of its newness, no matter how special the originators think it is.
I actually agree with you. New is not necessarily bad or good...it is just new. But the reaction by many has been that new = bad/threatening. My point wasn't new = automatically good, but that New = New. That is all.
BearlyBeloved
Ecclesiastes 1:9
CHP Bear
Baylorbear88 said:

CHP Bear said:

If we're going to have stickers then everyone gets one. No player will have more than another. No favoritism. After all the player holding the bag at practice contributes to another's success on the field. No "I" in team.
I'm assuming this is a sarcastic swipe at the wussification of the youth in America today who get 'participation' trophies and play soccer games where score isn't kept.
Yes. But I do believe the player holding the bag deserves more than being left holding the bag. Maybe a bouble bouble and chocolate shake at In-N-Out.
REvansBU71
boognish_bear said:

BayouCity said:

Any pics? I was at the game and didn't notice anything.

Not really a close up But gives you the idea

Thanks, boognish!!
REvansBU71
CorsicanaBear said:

Saint Grant gave out helmet stickers. They were stars. I believe a number of them appear on the helmet in this picture. I do think the stars looked better than the blind wolverine stickers, but then the gold helmets looked better too.

That guy was still getting BU stickers after he moved to Chicago.
CHP Bear
With all those stickers being passed out we'll have to downsize the BU Logo.
jdrs
Hopefully lots of players will have lots of stickers...and our win column will reflect the efforts.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.