Football
Sponsored by

I warned you guys about Tech.

5,882 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ShooterTX
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It appears Tech hired a good head coach. He beats OSU and takes us to the wire.

We gave them some freebies to keep this way too close, but they're still much improved very quickly.
MilliVanilli
longtimebear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

Bears01 9:54p, 11/11/17
All of you bashing Rhule this early are a bunch of dumbasses!

Milli this is one of my probably two post, I'm just saying you need to get over the caber crap, if you do I might like you.

You must be new here, until the Cabers go away they will have no peace.

Baylor football is irrelevant to their Caber High angst and they gnash their teeth with every Baylor win because they can't cling to their myth that a high school coach was the only person who could possibly ever win.

I'd love to meet you at a tailgate or anywhere down there in Waco, but I would probably have a Cardiac Arrest on my first punch to your face. Maybe I'll just wait for someone else to get a belly full and take my place. Meanwhile....enjoy your constitutional rights of freedom of speech.

Ah, threats of violence from Caber High, shows how desperate and impotent you are.

You're the solution to your own problem at that.

All you have to do is join reality.

MilliVanilli
RebelT said:

MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

Milli this is one of my probably two post, I'm just saying you need to get over the caber crap, if you do I might like you.

Baylor football is irrelevant to their Caber High angst and they gnash their teeth with every Baylor win because they can't cling to their myth that a high school coach was the only person who could possibly ever win.

I have been one of the biggest Rhule fans on either side of SE365, and I will go after legitimate CAB bull**** just as much as anyone when it pops up...

But you are a complete cancer to this forum.

Save your nonsense for when it is warranted and stop polluting every thread with it.
That's some selective outrage.
RebelT
MilliVanilli said:

RebelT said:

MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

I have been one of the biggest Rhule fans on either side of SE365, and I will go after legitimate CAB bull**** just as much as anyone when it pops up...

Save your nonsense for when it is warranted and stop polluting every thread with it.

My outrage isn't selective, but the time I chose to make it known was selective. It was selected because I finally reached the point of complete frustration with having to read your constant nonsense.

I agree with you in principle -- the CABers need to STFU and go away. But the way you're choosing to go about it is seriously annoying even to people that agree with you.

Tone it down and chill out a bit. Stop polluting EVERY SINGLE THREAD.
MilliVanilli
RebelT said:

MilliVanilli said:

RebelT said:

MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

My outrage isn't selective, but the time I chose to make it known was selective. It was selected because I finally reached the point of complete frustration with having to read your constant nonsense.

I agree with you in principle -- the CABers need to STFU and go away. But the way you're choosing to go about it is seriously annoying even to people that agree with you.

Tone it down and chill out a bit. Stop polluting EVERY SINGLE THREAD.
Lulz, you need to go back and read. All I did was prod a Caber for their angst and a series of them exploded into wanting fist fights.

McCavebear
longtimebear said:

BearlySober said:

DanaDane said:

An "I told you so" for a team that lost? Is this real?

He could have just posted in his other thread, but he found it important enough to start a new one.
Yes, I could have but I thought a fresh thread was best. Not to pat myself on the back, I would have loved to been wrong. The near perfect play against K-State was what I was concerned about mostly. I've been watching this school play for a long time and I just felt it coming. All of you are right....we stunk it up in the first half and were very fortunate to stay in the game. Thanks to our defence we did give ourselves a chance.

Tech came in to Waco with a new coach, new system and had played a little tougher schedule than us. There wasn't any respect for Tech by most posters. Thus my warning about the overconfidence.

Anyway....we ARE 6 and 0 and know we played crappy and still won.

Hats off to Tech for teaching us a big lesson !
Thank You SOOOO Much!

Oh Mama!
McCavebear Lives!
ShooterTX
RebelT said:

MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

I totally agree. Milli does bring a very 3rd grade level of discourse to these threads.
Absolutely no one made mention or reference to Briles in this thread, until Milli showed up with his weird name calling.
It's just weird and it makes the arguments in favor of our current coach/team, seem tainted by some grade school BS.
I'm more than happy to call people out for being overly cautious to the level that they dampen support for the team.... but calling people names is just kinda silly.... especially when it doesn't apply to the conversation. You might as well call them flat-earthers or anti-vaxxers. It would just as relevant as coming out of nowhere to call people CABers.
Nobody is interested in talking about Briles anymore. We are talking about the Baylor football team of 2019. We are talking about what is happening right now. You need to move on and let go of the obsession with Briles.

If you are looking for something to be obsessed with... might i suggest our current coach? If you want to interject CMR into every thread on the board... that would be amazingly appropriate. Maybe give it a try?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.