Football
Sponsored by

Watch: Started from the bottom, now we're here

1,764 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
gobears20
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
GeorgiaBear
I'm a believer. These boys have faced some adversity and keep coming out on top.
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"
BUGWBBear
GeorgiaBear said:

I'm a believer. These boys have faced some adversity and keep coming out on top.

They put themselves in said adversity by not playing 4 quarters. We are not going to beat UT or OU playing half a game. They really need to work on that because we are capable for the first time in years.
Jorkel
BUGWBBear said:

GeorgiaBear said:

They put themselves in said adversity by not playing 4 quarters. We are not going to beat UT or OU playing half a game. They really need to work on that because we are capable for the first time in years.

Don't think we will beat Ok State on the road if we play 2 quarters
historian
I'm still not convinced that OSU is as great as they're cracked up to be. I'm not saying it will be easy, but if we play in Stillwater the way we played in Manhattan, we can win there.

I just wish we would play that well and focused at home!

As Charlie tweeted after the game, "Not the prettiest but a win is a win.. on the to the next one!"
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Porteroso
historian said:

I'm still not convinced that OSU is as great as they're cracked up to be. I'm not saying it will be easy, but if we play in Stillwater the way we played in Manhattan, we can win there.

I just wish we would play that well and focused at home!

As Charlie tweeted after the game, "Not the prettiest but a win is a win.. on the to the next one!"
They are a good, solid team, and a good solid team will kill you if you don't score for an entire half. I don't want to die just yet.
LIB,MR BEARS
79 and 52 opened a BIG 'OL hole on that play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.