Story Poster
Baylor Football Recruiting

BREAKING: Baylor lands '21 Missouri DT Doyle-Robinson over Michigan State, Wazzu

May 31, 2020

On Sunday afternoon Baylor continued their momentum on the recruiting trail with a commitment from St. Louis (Missouri) DeSmet Jesuit High School defensive lineman  Dakote Doyle-Robinson‍, a 6-foot-1, 270-pound prospect with offers from several schools including Washington State and Michigan State.

2021 BAYLOR FOOTBALL COMMITMENT LIST

Doyle-Robinson picked up an offer from Baylor on May 22nd and committed to Dave Aranda’s staff just over a week later. 

As a junior Doyle-Robinson helped his team to a perfect 14-0 record and the No. 19 national ranking according to Max Preps. De Smet Jesuit finished 2019 as the No. 1-ranked team in the state of Missouri.

Discussion from...

BREAKING: Baylor lands '21 Missouri DT Doyle-Robinson over Michigan State, Wazzu

8,613 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No tape? What does 247 think of him?
Johnny Bear
I assume an interior D lineman that it's anticipated will likely initially use a redshirt year to put on weight/muscle mass(?)
BiPolarBear
BUbackerinET said:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10728288/Dakote-DoyleRobinson

Seems to dominate the opposition but we are talking private high school. Notice a lot of the fields don't have bleachers on the far side.

I trust the coaches. Welcome to Baylor Dakote.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BiPolarBear said:

BUbackerinET said:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10728288/Dakote-DoyleRobinson

Seems to dominate the opposition but we are talking private high school. Notice a lot of the fields don't have bleachers on the far side.

I trust the coaches. Welcome to Baylor Dakote.
His team is a powerhouse in Missouri and they are legit.
BUbackerinET
Thanks for the post, much appreciated - looks good to me. I'm betting with our offer in addition to the other offers, his ranking will go up whatever it currently is. Also played end in some of these clips, never stops motor - like what I see here.
stillwaiting
I couldn't grade film to save my life. But I grew up in Missouri and DeSmet is the real deal. Not a TAPPS situation, they certainly play some parochial schools, but the playoffs are private and public together; Class 6 is the highest level high school football in Missouri.
Now Missouri isn't Texas, but 14-0 in the state's highest classification shouldn't be dismissed.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.