Baylor Football

Glasco Martin reflects on his football career at Baylor

June 2, 2020

Discussion from...

3,461 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by historian
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll never forget Glasco slashing into the end zone and putting UT away for our first B12 championship as we closed out the Case. If you were ranking the big days in Baylor football history, that one has to be in the conversation as one of the best.
Johnny Bear
Robert Wilson said:

I'll never forget Glasco slashing into the end zone and putting UT away for our first B12 championship as we closed out the Case. If you were ranking the big days in Baylor football history, that one has to be in the conversation as one of the best.

If memory serves, that play was right after a beautiful pick 6 (that should've put UT away for good) was denied K.J. Morton per a ridiculous penalty for running the last 5 yards too slow. Figures we had to put them away twice to get credit for one of them.
Timbear
Glasco iced the K St game up there. Great, tough runner. Loved the way he played. Art always had a good run game. Run/pass was 50/50.
hodedofome
I don't recall having an end zone or first down hog like him since he graduated. We've been missing a large bruising RB for a while.
Mitch Henessey
hodedofome said:

I don't recall having an end zone or first down hog like him since he graduated. We've been missing a large bruising RB for a while.
Devin Chafin and Terence Williams both filled that role adequately, but neither finished their career at Baylor, unfortunately.
historian
Ja'Mycal Hasty had his moments:

“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.