Story Poster
Baylor Football

The SicEm365 tailgate is back and better than ever!

September 12, 2020

The ultimate Baylor football tailgating experience through SicEm365 is back and ready to better than ever this fall. Yes, the season status is still a bit shaky, but with just over three weeks until the Bears are set to open the 2020 season at McLane Stadium against Louisiana Tech, we couldn’t wait any longer to this promotion running. 

We understand that the situation could change between now and then which means anyone who purchases the season tailgating pass will be eligible for a refund in the event that the season is altered.

Baylor will host five opponents in the 2020 season, including Louisiana Tech, Kansas, Oklahoma State, TCU and Kansas State.

For this fall and for the forseeable future, we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the SicEm365 tailgating area with additional corporate tent coverage, additional tables and additional televisions to watch the games before and after the Bears play. 

Yes, social distancing will be practiced and encouraged this fall and is primary reason for expanding the space!

How do we make this a stress free event? This is how:

• Reserved and numbered season parking inside Brazos Parking so you don't have to worry about expensive season parking or walking from somewhere on campus.
  • Catered meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner depending on game time) by Milo All Day, a local Waco establishment
  • Supplied beverages, including 21+ by 3 Nations Brewing
  • Access to the SicEm365 weekly tailgate
  • Multiple TVs to watch all of the games
  • Large corporate tent coverage to get out of the weather
  • Chairs for everyone 
  • Games for the kids and even the adults
  • A short walk across MLK to McLane Stadium
  • No setting up tents, no clean up after the game

What else could you want? SicEm365 is offering you a great deal with available purchase through our store on SicEm365! Already have a SicEm365 annual or monthly membership? All you have to do is add it to your cart and check out. It's that simple. 

Season Pass - $500 - Limited packages available!

This is an incredible deal for those who plan to tailgate at every game for the 2020 season! Your parking spot is number and reserved inside Brazos Parking for you to use no matter what time you arrive before the game. As mentioned above, your food and beverages will be available at every single home game! (Note: Package includes food for two adults at all five home contests!)

So what are you waiting on? Go ahead and start the process to the easier tailgate experience ever!

Note: Individual game food packages will be available at a later date!

Discussion from...

The SicEm365 tailgate is back and better than ever!

10,992 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
settegast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sitting this season out for health reasons. Any idea if those like me that wouldn't attend will be able to get the same parking spots next yr?
The two most dangerous things in the world are sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. MLK
Brian Ethridge
Staff
settegast said:

I'm sitting this season out for health reasons. Any idea if those like me that wouldn't attend will be able to get the same parking spots next yr?

You should be able to get back on the list.
TreyMorris
Will you be offering packages without parking?
Trey Morris - 3rd Generation Baylor Bear
Class of 1993 - Father of Class of 2021 - BBQ, Bourbon, and Bears!
BaylorRocks
How many packages/parking spots are available? How fast should we act? Will you keep us posted on open inventory?
Bexarfan
Brian Ethridge
Staff
TreyMorris said:

Will you be offering packages without parking?
At a later date.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
zunooreo said:

How many packages/parking spots are available? How fast should we act? Will you keep us posted on open inventory?
35 or so spaces left.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
was scrolling through my Facebook feed looking for a picture and this came up for 8/31/17

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1431491206904843&extid=Vxeg4y7as6h5rE9u
mikestanley464
For this fall and for the forseeable future, we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the SicEm365 tailgating area with additional corporate tent coverage, additional tables and additional televisions to watch the games before and after the Bears play. VidMate | VidMate app | Canli Mac Izle
BERFAN
The Waco Tribune just announced that there will be no tailgating at Baylor Football Games.

Baylor athletics announced Tuesday that tailgating will not be allowed at McLane Stadium during the 2020 football season in an effort to ensure the safety of the student-athletes, coaches, officials, staffs and fans.
While RVs and boats will be permitted to park or dock, no organized tailgating will be permitted during the 2020 season.
"This was a difficult decision to make as we continue to keep the safety and health of the Baylor family as our top priority," said Baylor athletic director Mack Rhoades. "We do not take this decision lightly as the tailgating experience at Baylor is unlike any other."

Baylor plans to resume reserved tailgating in 2021 through its partnership with Tailgate Guys.

Baylor announced earlier that it will start the season at 25 percent capacity allowed for games at 45,000-seat McLane Stadium. The Bears open the season at home against Louisiana Tech on Sept. 12.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BERFAN said:

The Waco Tribune just announced that there will be no tailgating at Baylor Football Games.

Baylor athletics announced Tuesday that tailgating will not be allowed at McLane Stadium during the 2020 football season in an effort to ensure the safety of the student-athletes, coaches, officials, staffs and fans.
While RVs and boats will be permitted to park or dock, no organized tailgating will be permitted during the 2020 season.
"This was a difficult decision to make as we continue to keep the safety and health of the Baylor family as our top priority," said Baylor athletic director Mack Rhoades. "We do not take this decision lightly as the tailgating experience at Baylor is unlike any other."

Baylor plans to resume reserved tailgating in 2021 through its partnership with Tailgate Guys.

Baylor announced earlier that it will start the season at 25 percent capacity allowed for games at 45,000-seat McLane Stadium. The Bears open the season at home against Louisiana Tech on Sept. 12.
Yep, Brazos Parking across the street is open for tailgating and our tailgate will be full on.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Breakfast tacos
Biscuits and gravy
Wings
and libations
BERFAN
Thanks Brian. It is something that I was looking forward to and was concerned. I know Sammy was saying they told him he couldn't open.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BERFAN said:

Thanks Brian. It is something that I was looking forward to and was concerned. I know Sammy was saying they told him he couldn't open.
I think Sammy just pulled out. Not sure though, as we haven't had any issues with Waco or Brazos Parking.

Milo All Day will be handling the food.
Pecos 45
How do I pay for the U of H tailgate only?
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Pecos 45 said:

How do I pay for the U of H tailgate only?

https://sicem365.com/store#!item=117
Pecos 45
This was a disappointing weekend for me, and all Baylor football fans.

Hope I get a chance to return to Waco before the season ends.

Hang in there, guys.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Pecos 45 said:

This was a disappointing weekend for me, and all Baylor football fans.

Hope I get a chance to return to Waco before the season ends.

Hang in there, guys.
If not, I'll load the cooler and head your way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.