T Boone Pickens

1,055 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 57Bear
MaxTeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
would be nice to have him and his money around during this fight!
Bear8084
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You forgot to sign out of your Oklahoma State message board.
MaxTeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear8084 said:

You forgot to sign out of your Oklahoma State message board.
That makes no sense. So you don't think he'd fight with us? I do.
TellMeYouLoveMe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He would have stopped this.

Guaranteed. He led the conference more than anyone knows.
but I sure as hell know plenty of them and I talk to them a lot, including during the search. And NOTHING was leaked.
MaxTeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

He would have stopped this.

Guaranteed. He led the conference more than anyone knows.
He sure would have fought like hell.
Bear8084
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MaxTeller said:

Bear8084 said:

You forgot to sign out of your Oklahoma State message board.
That makes no sense. So you don't think he'd fight with us? I do.


They were one step away to the Pac-12 without us in 2010. No.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MaxTeller said:

would be nice to have him and his money around during this fight!
T. Boone is dead. Wish Baylor could have had a visit from Jesus around May of 2016.
The last variant will be named Communism.
EvilTroyAndAbed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MaxTeller said:

would be nice to have him and his money around during this fight!
T. Boone is dead. Wish Baylor could have had a visit from Jesus around May of 2016.
Jesus would have better things to do than worry about the plight of a football coach, even an unfairly maligned one. He'd probably be dealing with poor and sick people.
57Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear8084 said:

MaxTeller said:

Bear8084 said:

You forgot to sign out of your Oklahoma State message board.
That makes no sense. So you don't think he'd fight with us? I do.


They were one step away to the Pac-12 without us in 2010. No.
With OU.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.