Football
Sponsored by

All gold everything

4,004 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearlySober
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Stranger
looks to me like all velveeta everything
I'm a Bearbacker
Shakesbear
gobears20 said:

Well, it is supposed to be a "gold-out"
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
CTbruin
Stranger said:

Complain, complain, complain

Be happy. You and I should be thankful we are here and get to enjoy

BTW, come by our tailgate if at the game
gobears20
Staff
contrario
Lie, shoes aren't gold
Stranger
CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

we won't be in Waco, but thanks for the invite. Truthfully, we all yearn for a return to traditional gold hats and green uniforms. Aranda needs to make his own mark and leave those cheesy outfits behind.
I'm a Bearbacker
MrGolfguy
The players love this look & play well in this look -- that's good enough for me.

Sic'em Bears! Beat the Iowa Aggies!
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
historian
Queso everywhere!!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
SMack
I will be wearing my golden underwear.
whitetrash
SMack said:

Save those for the BYU game.
historian
He can wear them for both... just be sure to do some laundry before wearing them again.

Oh yes: whatever underwear you have on, don't show them off. Nobody wants to know!
Beaneater
whitetrash said:

SMack said:

Save those for the BYU game.
come on people this needs many many many more stars!!
Yogi
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
historian
Baylor football players in gold are beautiful, especially when they are doing this;

And this:

And this:
T-REX
Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

we won't be in Waco, but thanks for the invite. Truthfully, we all yearn for a return to traditional gold hats and green uniforms. Aranda needs to make his own mark and leave those cheesy outfits behind.
returning to old style would not be making his own mark. That would literally be doing the same thing we did for 100 years prior.

And why are you not going to the game?
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Stranger
T-REX said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

returning to old style would not be making his own mark. That would literally be doing the same thing we did for 100 years prior.

We live in Fort Worth and will be attending a granddaughters one year birthday party. There will be a tv handy, though. Go bears!
I'm a Bearbacker
T-REX
Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

We live in Fort Worth and will be attending a granddaughters k on ne year birthday party. There will be a tv handy, though. Go bears!
I live in ft worth. Not a good excuse. Nobody in my family would ever plan a bday party on a home game day. They know better than to do that if they want me to attend. Already rejected multiple wedding invites for this fall because they are on game days. My bday is in sep and we never had a party on a home game day.

Get your ass to the game.
Baylor MBA 2023
historian
I see both sides of the issue but I don't blame you for one minute for wanting to spend time with a grandchild. Enjoy yourself, either way.

And Sic 'em Bears!!
T-REX
historian said:

I see both sides of the issue but I don't blame you for one minute for wanting to spend time with a grandchild. Enjoy yourself, either way.

And Sic 'em Bears!!
should have brought the grandkid to the game.
Baylor MBA 2023
historian
Most people are not going to take a one year old to a football game & for plenty of good reasons.
T-REX
historian said:

Most people are not going to take a one year old to a football game & for plenty of good reasons.
absolutely nothing wrong with bringing your kids of any age to games. And most people is BS. I see tons of babies and toddlers at games home and away. No excuse to miss the game.
Baylor MBA 2023
historian
It's a choice a family has to make. You are right: there is nothing wrong with a family bringing their baby. The opposite is also true: there is nothing wrong with NOT wanting to take a baby to that environment.
T-REX
historian said:

It's a choice a family has to make. You are right: there is nothing wrong with a family bringing their baby. The opposite is also true: there is nothing wrong with NOT wanting to take a baby to that environment.
what environment? The rap music that plays? God forbid those little ears be tainted with the sounds of Satan!!!!!
Baylor MBA 2023
BellCountyBear
Mustard, like alcohol, is good in moderation. Never go full mustard you idiots.
whitetrash
historian said:

Don't want the kid to repeat what he hears such that the first words out of his mouth are "F*#(% Joe Biden".
Stranger
T-REX said:

Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

We live in Fort Worth and will be attending a granddaughters k on ne year birthday party. There will be a tv handy, though. Go bears!
I live in ft worth. Not a good excuse. Nobody in my family would ever plan a bday party on a home game day. They know better than to do that if they want me to attend. Already rejected multiple wedding invites for this fall because they are on game days. My bday is in sep and we never had a party on a home game day.

I love the Bears and have supported them in ways you can't fathom. That's ok. I'm sure you're a better fan than me.

I've discovered the Bears don't perform on whether I'm in the stadium or not. If your attendance is required by the Bears, then by all means, show up. We don't want to take the chance they might lose if you're absent.

I'll be dialing the Bears up. You, however, need to have your ass at the game. Our victory depends on you.

Beat the Cyclones.
I'm a Bearbacker
T-REX
whitetrash said:

historian said:

Don't want the kid to repeat what he hears such that the first words out of his mouth are "F*#(% Joe Biden".
hahaha
Baylor MBA 2023
T-REX
Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

I love the Bears and have supported them in ways you can't fathom. That's ok. I'm sure you're a better fan than me.

I've discovered the Bears don't perform on whether I'm in the stadium or not. If your attendance is required by the Bears, then by all means, show up. We don't want to take the chance they might lose if you're absent.

I'll be dialing the Bears up. You, however, need to have your ass at the game. Our victory depends on you.

Beat the Cyclones.
I will be at the game because all fans being in attendance matters
Baylor MBA 2023
JumboShrimper
The main thing is our beloved bears have an unblemished record in the all mustards.
Stranger
T-REX said:

Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

Beat the Cyclones.

Keep believing that. It never worked out for me.
I'm a Bearbacker
T-REX
Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

T-REX said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Stranger said:

Beat the Cyclones.

Keep believing that. It never worked out for me.
that attitude is the exact reason we rarely have a sellout
Baylor MBA 2023
Roper19
You're just trolling him right? Or do you seriously think the game is more important than his granddaughters birthday?
Stefano DiMera
Stranger is old..The olds get a pass.. if you're 40 and under and healthy and live less than 3 hours away there is no excuse.

We want the young folks there yelling and screaming.
T-REX
Roper19 said:

You're just trolling him right? Or do you seriously think the game is more important than his granddaughters birthday?
the game is more important. That's why you tell your family to either plan around or don't expect you to be there. Or take the kid and have a gpaw/grandkids day and profit
Baylor MBA 2023
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.