Story Poster
Photo by Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Baylor Football Recruiting

Recruits react to Baylor winning the Big 12 Championship

December 5, 2021

Baylor won the Big 12 Championship over Oklahoma State on Saturday. Recruits gave their thoughts on the Bears massive accomplishment.

Bellville 2022 RB Richard Reese‍ - “Omg it was awesome I can’t wait to get down there.”

Frisco Indpendence 2022 CB Reggie Bush II‍ - “It was awesome, I cant wait to get there in January!”

Festus (MO) 2022 TE Kaian Roberts-Day‍ - “Man I couldn’t be more happy. I literally ran out of my house.

To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Recruits react to Baylor winning the Big 12 Championship

8,113 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Shakesbear
RedBear05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The future is bright!!! Sic'em Bears!!!
Pjaeck
Still sitting at 6th in the big 12 for recruiting as the conference champions.... Need to fix that. Hopefully Aranda can start recruiting better soon!!
ScottS
Pjaeck said:

Still sitting at 6th in the big 12 for recruiting as the conference champions.... Need to fix that. Hopefully Aranda can start recruiting better soon!!
You would think because we won we could flip some recruits.
blackie
Pjaeck said:

Pretty late in the game for this year. Most of the decisions (unless they can be flipped, but kind of late for that also) were made (if Baylor was considered) based on a 2-7 Baylor, not an 11-2 Baylor.
Timbear
This Championship is with Rhule's players. We'll see how we can do with Aranda's next year and on.
SIC EM 94
Timbear said:

This Championship is with Rhule's players. We'll see how we can do with Aranda's next year and on.

And with Aranda and staff's coaching…geez you people are warped!
Porteroso
You love to see the recruits loving it.

We may flip a few more, but Aranda will need to coach us up and have long term success if we want to recruit better than middling in the new Big 12. Recruiting is hard, but we are on the right track.
JustWinBears
Pjaeck said:

Honestly ranks doesn't really matter to me so long as Aranda is getting the type of players he wants. If rank really made that big of a difference you'd see Texas in the playoffs more often than not, but instead they are losing to Kansas which has way lower recruiting.
Shakesbear
Pjaeck said:

How's that top ranked recruiting working out for the Horns
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.