Main event

1,678 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BUwolverine2012
vg1984
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If any Waco people are interested grand opening for Main Event will be on April 1st.
southtexasbear
vg1984 said:

If any Waco people are interested grand opening for Main Event will be on April 1st.
no its not....stop foolin'
Bear Doc
We have been looking forward to this in our family. My kids like to bowl and the one bowling alley thinks they cater to Saudi princes (or at least that is the amount they charge for bowling).
4th and Inches
Bear Doc said:

We have been looking forward to this in our family. My kids like to bowl and the one bowling alley thinks they cater to Saudi princes (or at least that is the amount they charge for bowling).
at least they updated it.. it used to be high priced and super outdated..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Bear Doc
4th and Inches said:

Bear Doc said:

at least they updated it.. it used to be high priced and super outdated..
No doubt. I hope the Main Event will make them compete on price a bit more.

I like that Main Event charges by the hour and not the person/game.
MrGolfguy
vg1984 said:

The hair salon?
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
BUwolverine2012
MrGolfguy said:

vg1984 said:

The hair salon?

i used to go there. good haircuts
Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.