Waco realtor

2,976 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SSadler
sevenmilebeachbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's only a very small chance that I'll be moving to Waco, but I would like to talk to a Waco realtor. I'd prefer getting someone who's a Baylor fan. Does anyone have a recommendation? This is not a hot lead, as the odds are that I won't be moving, but I do want to get educated about the market.
Coke Bear
I can give you a dozen good realtors in Waco, but I can't say that they are BU fans/Grads.

Having said that, knowing what you're looking for, most of us can point you in the right part of town given your situation/desires.

Married/Single/Family (no. of kids - ages/interests/school choices)/Retired/Land?

You get the point.

It may be easier for the board to get you the data you need than getting a realtor.
CObear
Genny Davis is awesome
Localbear
I agree. I just bought a 2nd home in Waco and since it is recent I can share what I know if you give some details on what you are looking for. We were looking for multiple years in no rush so we looked at all areas. Waco area really isn't that big. Some quick anecdotes:

-You will always get outbid if a house pops up on Arroyo. At least we did twice and we bid way over asking :-)
-Houses closer to SpaceX are a good deal for a reason
-House in north built by Amish are well built and usually sit on good land, but have weird layouts

Houses are coming down in price over the last 3 months so be patient. Materials for reno is also coming down. We bought a 1963 home and will not start renovation until 2023 in hopes the materials come down. Have a renter for now.
Griz
Call Carter Conradt at 254 644 5024. Great guy and BU Grad.
SSadler
Camillle Johnshon Realty is not only the best realtor in town, she's a Baylor grad/fan
GoBearsGo
SSadler said:

Camillle Johnshon Realty is not only the best realtor in town, she's a Baylor grad/fan

Bought our first home with her in 1997/98? She was super nice and helpful.
Coke Bear
Griz said:

His dad is just an OK guy, though. JK.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
SSadler said:

She is long time advertiser on 365 Radio, something I'm starting to give preference for.

DallasBear21
Griz said:

I support this! Graduated with him in HS and went to Baylor with him. Great family and a great dude.
BUBearFan
Coke Bear said:

Griz said:

His dad is just an OK guy, though. JK.

His dad was at my home last night. I can confirm this opinion.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
SSadler said:

And a radio sponsor

Ben as well
SSadler
Just realized i mistyped Cammille's last name, It is the common 'Joihnson". Camille is married to Fred Johnson, another Baylor alum and fan,

Regrets on the miskey.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.