Praise for Waco

1,567 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by KajunKarlsdad
Iron Claw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I live in Oklahoma and had a client come in today that recently visited Waco. He and his wife spent a couple days there and stayed at Indigo. He gushed about Waco and said they wanted to move to TX upon full retirement and Waco was at the top of the list.

He mentioned a city tour that was very interesting and that Indigo was a fabulous place to stay. Complimented Baylor and the beautiful campus and that there was a library that the public could use. He said everything was so clean, too. Even the homeless people were clean.

On this same trip, they were spending several days in Padre but cut it short to return to Waco for 3 extra days.

It's nice to hear good reviews on the town after so much negativity in the past.
Boernebear
This is becoming more and more common. Love to hear it!

Only getting even better over the next 3-5 years.
KajunKarlsdad
If my daughter remains in the Waco area, we plan to retire to outside of Waco. I would get to attend all the games instead of being able to make 2 or 3 a season. Now if they can get Twin Rivers/Bear Ridge in great shape that would be a big plus for me!

I've had 20 or 30 people where I work or people I grew up with in South La. visit Waco over the last 5 years and everyone had good feedback. They knew my daughter was going to Baylor so they would call me and ask where to stay, eat, what to see, etc. Most went because their wives wanted to go see the Silos. I put together a word document with all the info, so now when I get a call I just send them the document.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.