Undercroft Waco

1,836 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Kyle
redfish961
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I went to my girlfriend's company Christmas party and discovered this place.

It's in the basement of 712Cultivate at 712 Austin Ave.

Pretty cool place to relax, have a drink, and conversate.

I bought a membership and get 5 guest passes a month.

If anyone in town wants to check it out, let me know.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Anyone else a member there?

https://www.facebook.com/undercroftwaco/
baylrballa
Don't hate the concept, but definitely not downtown enough to take advantage when it's only open from 7pm-11 3 days a week.

kept reading...drinks are free? alright, I might have to check it out.
redfish961
baylrballa said:

Don't hate the concept, but definitely not downtown enough to take advantage when it's only open from 7pm-11 3 days a week.

kept reading...drinks are free? alright, I might have to check it out.
If you are a member, they have a House bar which is supported by Balconi's . Kissing tree Vineyards, and a few others. They don't have all the selections, but if you would like to drink from the house bar, it is free. You also have the option of bringing your own if there's something special that you like, and they will put it in a locker for you . They do not serve food, but you can bring it in or Klassy glass and some other establishments deliver there. It's a nice place just to go have a few drinks, maybe eat some food, and it's quiet enough that you can have a conversation. Most of the time I want loud and boisterous, but when I want to just go talk to friends and have a drink, it's a great place for that. I promise you for the $65 a month That we pay, we will definitely get our moneys worth. If you'd like to go check it out sometime, just let me know. Like I posted, we get guest passes with our membership plus they will give you a one night pass just to go check it out on your own.
redfish961
Heading up there tonight at eight if anyone is interested in joining.

They give a one night free guest pass so anybody that wants to come up can join in for free and check it out.

Let me know if anybody is interested.
Kyle
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.