19 Feb 2020: Bellmead, McLennan Co., TX: American Bank of Bellmead. Awaiting demoliti

1,833 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MrGolfguy
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
19 Feb 2020: Bellmead, McLennan Co., TX: American Bank of Bellmead. Awaiting demolition.

[url=https://ibb.co/JvWcPS0][/url]
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
william
first leslie's chicken shack w/the legendary signage.

then the original arby's footprint (conestoga wagon building w/ the giant gaudy neon light cowboy hat signs) now this.

sad day for 'murrica.

- KKM
PartyBear
I guess I haven't been down VM Drive in a while. Are you saying the old vintage Arby's was modernized?

That is a shame actually. I liked the old mid 60s vintage Arby's there. You don't see any of those fast food franchises get to remain in their mid 20th century form very often if at all. In fact that Waco Arby's was the only one like that I can think of.

Incidentally this bank just appeared in Robert Redford's most recent movie. He played an old bank robber who robbed it.
Big12Bear
PartyBear said:

I guess I haven't been down VM Drive in a while. Are you saying the old vintage Arby's was modernized?

That is a shame actually. I liked the old mid 60s vintage Arby's there. You don't see any of those fast food franchises get to remain in their mid 20th century form very often if at all. In fact that Waco Arby's was the only one like that I can think of.

Incidentally this bank just appeared in Robert Redford's most recent movie. He played an old bank robber who robbed it.
Yes - opening scene as I recall.
MrGolfguy
PartyBear said:

It's still the same Arby's I always remember, including the giant neon light cowboy hat sign.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.