Chip and Joanna Gaines reveal plan for expansion of Silos grounds

2,273 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CorsicanaBear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-plans-for-expansion-of-Silos-grounds-568043931.html
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
atomicblast
I hope the iron stays hot, they're launching a tv network no?
hodedofome
This trend is not going away anytime soon, barring some PR implosion like Duck Dynasty.
Edmond Bear

The last Fixer Upper was nearly two years ago and the Gaines' are still all over TV and magazines. My wife and all of her friends track and talk about Joanna's every move.

Did you know Drake got his driving permit recently? My wife did and wanted to make sure I knew it. There is a culture of 40 year old wild eyed women that will follow Chip and Joanna to ends of the earth. Like their own private cougar army.

(ps - please don't tell my wife I said this...she has me frightened)

whitetrash
Edmond Bear said:

The last Fixer Upper was nearly two years ago and the Gaines' are still all over TV and magazines. My wife and all of her friends track and talk about Joanna's every move.

Did you know Drake got his driving permit recently? My wife did and wanted to make sure I knew it. There is a culture of 40 year old wild eyed women that will follow Chip and Joanna to ends of the earth. Like their own private cougar army.

(ps - please don't tell my wife I said this...she has me frightened)

5 years ago the only people you saw walking down the street in downtown were Willie the Waver and the occasional whacked out homeless guy. Now there are roving packs of slightly overweight middle aged females in crop pants and comfortable shoes on every corner.
CorsicanaBear
How long will the wait list be for weddings in the church? People will be booking on the day their daughter is born. Talk about pressure for ring by spring. "Gee dear, your wedding reservation is in 9 months and you don't even have a boyfriend."
Illigitimus non carborundum
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.