ESPN central KRZI

2,364 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Yogi
stillwaiting
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have insight as to what is going on there? If not, anyone have an interesting theory at least? Thanks, I will hang up and listen.
Edmond Bear
Edmond Bear
Grimm
Really?! If they force that stupid ass Le Betard junk I'll just start downloading podcasts... The only reason to listen to ESPN radio was the local programming... I think advertiser sales really must have failed them...
Kyle
Dang. I've been listening to Smoak since I was a kid. Stinks a city the size of Waco with a DI major program does not have local radio content.
trey3216
Kyle said:

Dang. I've been listening to Smoak since I was a kid. Stinks a city the size of Waco with a DI major program does not have local radio content.

The sports world being on hold coupled with a ton of local businesses being virtually shut down right, all who were the stations main source of income generation, has likely turned the tables for right now
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
bowdedg
Matt Mosley is taking over.
beardoc
Lubbock sports radio is playing imaginary games, etc. Tech undefeated so far.
BaylorB254
trey3216 said:

Kyle said:

The sports world being on hold coupled with a ton of local businesses being virtually shut down right, all who were the stations main source of income generation, has likely turned the tables for right now

I doubt that's it. Sports have been closed for a week.
Grimm
bowdedg said:

Matt Mosley is taking over.

Ugh... He is super annoying. Luckily so far Dan Patrick has covered up J-Mo and Mosley. Is this related to the Briles interview?
Yogi
Unnecessary Roughness is one of the best sports shows on the air. Funny, straight shooting, and informative.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.