Waco Restaurant Openings

2,550 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CorsicanaBear
Edmond Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What in-restaurant dining is open and when?

Any preference for outdoor seating? Most indoor seating restaurants have HVAC equipment that recirculates air instead of drawing from outside. So, unless there are special filters in place, you are recirculating whatever people were breathing a few hours ago.
CTbruin

George's is opening
PartyBear
Poppa Rollos is opening. Keep in mind everyone who opens has to be limited to 25% capacity. I'm not real sure those that open will be making more than the curbside they have been doing.

Chuy's announced on fb that out of an abundance of caution and putting employee and customer safety first, they will let everyone know when they will re open in door dining but in the mean time folks can still enjoy curbside. Not sure if that is chain wide or the Waco one.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Went through the Whataburger drive through this morning because they wouldnt let anyone in.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
PartyBear
Places are opening on their own terms. Just like they actually closed on their own terms.
CorsicanaBear
Pizza and a Brotherwell Act of Faith Tripel at Slow Rise Slice House last night. They had no trouble keeping to the 25% max.

Illigitimus non carborundum
BaylorHistory
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Went through the Whataburger drive through this morning because they wouldnt let anyone in.
I don't get the point of eating inside fast food places. Even the ones that are clean seem dirty and have a lot of people I don't want to be eating around inside of them.
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
CTbruin
Currently dining at La Fiesta
WacoKelly83
Was at slo rise Fri night. They gave me free beer while I waited for my to-go order. About 20-25 folks, mostly outside..live music.

BTW, they were very busy with to go and delivery orders
CorsicanaBear
Happy hour at 135 Prime, on the patio. Short Rib Sliders and hand cut frites. Phantom Red Blend. Very nice.
Illigitimus non carborundum
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.