Looks like Main Event is a go

1,735 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Old300Bear
Old300Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Article in the Trib.

https://wacotrib.com/business/mike-copeland-main-event-to-offer-laser-tag-bowling-billiards-arcade-franchising-master-draws-interest/article_26e7e1d4-4c3a-5660-b40b-c37a1d2709cc.html#tracking-source=home-the-latest
Fred Barber
UBBY
Nice.
Edmond Bear

That's going to be a busy corner on weekends.
BellCountyBear
Waco still needs a higher paid workforce to sustain these types of establishments.
ABC BEAR
Meh. Not interested unless they are bold enough to combine mechanical bul riding and ax throwing into a single venue. Audience participation keeps this from being just another ho-hum spectator sport.
CorsicanaBear
I'm glad Waco will have these attractions and hope they do well. I would go to Top Golf occasionally, but wouldn't really use any of the others. Game rooms (no matter how luxe) lost their appeal to me before the end of my 20's. I have no plans to ever go to a movie in a theater again, I think those venues are dead men walking and can't believe anyone is investing in them.

I want this development to do well so that it will pull enough of a crowd to spark development interest in more/better restaurants.
Illigitimus non carborundum
Old300Bear
Waco needed a teen hangout. We need one of those places that has Putt Putt, Go Carts, Innertubes in the water, bungee jump, and batting cages, as well.
Fred Barber
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.