Baylor Drug store

6,881 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by auditbear
BCL79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
insurancebear said:

Are you referring to Pete Dris?

Yep. Really sad to learn of his death a couple years ago. He was really a nice guy. And, took care of us well enough.
T-REX
SSadler said:

If you could read the paver inserts in the contrete entrance to front door of Baylor Drug it read "Hex Tex".
it is currently located on the sidewalk in front of the building that houses The Buckle which is the closest bar to campus. It's to the left of the bar entrance in front of the vape store there I believe. It's great that it survived and was moved to there
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Redbrickbear
T-REX said:

SSadler said:

If you could read the paver inserts in the contrete entrance to front door of Baylor Drug it read "Hex Tex".
it is currently located on the sidewalk in front of the building that houses The Buckle which is the closest bar to campus. It's to the left of the bar entrance in front of the vape store there I believe. It's great that it survived and was moved to there

Very cool piece of history.

Might be a little dated come next year.

Strange that in 5-8 years whole classes of Baylor students will not know what its like to play u.t. austin
insurancebear
His daughter took over his real estate business after he passed away, her name is Mary Ann Dris. I was a tenant of hers on 9th street my sophomore year and then 10th street for junior and senior year, the nicest woman and family!
auditbear
I also leased from Mary Ann Dris on 9th & 10th! She and her husband Alex took great care of us and their properties…nicest folks.
BCL79
insurancebear said:

His daughter took over his real estate business after he passed away, her name is Mary Ann Dris. I was a tenant of hers on 9th street my sophomore year and then 10th street for junior and senior year, the nicest woman and family!

Yeah, we should start a Dris Alumni Club! I was at 1804 S 9th for about three years!
auditbear
1804 S 10th alumnus here!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.