Boat Rentals/Charter in Waco

1,552 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Boernebear
Boernebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now that we don't have a game to play this Saturday, I have a group of 5 friends that I'm entertaining and trying to do something fun for Saturday afternoon for 2-3 hours. I'm considering getting a boat on the river or Lake Waco. Unfortunately, Waco Lake Rentals appears to be out of pontoon boats for this Saturday. I also have calls in to Waco Tours and Waco River Safari to see if I can do an early afternoon charter trip on the Brazos.

Outside of the those options, does anyone here have any additional ideas? We will have a cooler of drinks and looking for more of a sailgate type experience, so paddle boards or kayaks won't work. I appreciate any suggestions!
WacoKelly83
Might check with rentals companies on lake Belton. I've looked at them before and there seems to be more options than lake Waco
Boernebear
Good to know; thanks!
CammoTX
WacoKelly83 said:

Might check with rentals companies on lake Belton. I've looked at them before and there seems to be more options than lake Waco

Might want to also look at Lake Whitney.
Boernebear
Thanks, all. I was able to charter the Waco River Safari boat on the Brazos. Captain Ryan is great, and our group had an awesome time. They do regular evening tours on the river and available for private charters as well. Check them out!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.