Waco Restaurants - Best Pizza (not Italian in general - just pizza)

6,535 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by trey3216
Moondoggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guys, moroso's is great if you want a piece of cardboard with NO toppings on it. Nice atmosphere does not always equate nice pizza. The only nice part or the moroso's experience is getting greeted by the owner as he has a velvet speaking voice (used to work in radio).

Go to Rollos.
trey3216
Ivy_Twin said:

Guys, moroso's is great if you want a piece of cardboard with NO toppings on it. Nice atmosphere does not always equate nice pizza. The only nice part or the moroso's experience is getting greeted by the owner as he has a velvet speaking voice (used to work in radio).

Go to Rollos.
Spoken like a person that's never had the imagination to know what different types of pizza taste like.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
baylrballa
Ivy_Twin said:

Go to Rollos.
hates cardboard pizza....recommends rollos.

does not compute.
trey3216
baylrballa said:

Ivy_Twin said:

Go to Rollos.

does not compute.
I mean, I like both places for their own merit. But someone that only considers pizza is good if it has enough toppings so that each slice is nearly your recommended daily caloric intake, I just can't take that seriously.
Sampi82
trey3216 said:

baylrballa said:

Ivy_Twin said:

Go to Rollos.

does not compute.
I mean, I like both places for their own merit. But someone that only considers pizza is good if it has enough toppings so that each slice is nearly your recommended daily caloric intake, I just can't take that seriously.

Moroso's pizza is how pizza is made in Italy. Not overloaded with cheese and toppings and crust on the thin side.
“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.”
trey3216
Sampi82 said:

trey3216 said:

baylrballa said:

Ivy_Twin said:

Go to Rollos.

does not compute.

Moroso's pizza is how pizza is made in Italy. Not overloaded with cheese and toppings and crust on the thin side.
Correct, and is what influenced New York style pizza.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.