So, Bears are in the final 32

1,223 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by historian
Pecos 45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And several of the top seeds lost in the first round.
One win away from the Sweet 16.
Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking that with a LITTLE luck, the Bears could go far in this tourney.
Right now it looks like anything can happen.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Fre3dombear
Win tomorrow and things get super interesting
Pecos 45
Agree with that.
Which is why I'm a cockeyed optimist!
Malcolm Forbes
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
If you want a laugh go back to the game thread and read the drama queen posts. Hilarious.

You would think we were a below .500 team . Our players are terrible and we give up dunks and open 3d all the time. CSD doesnt know who to play when and cant coach defense offense or end of half. Amazing insight from band members and corn worshipping wrestlers. Really Pecos, go back and read the thread. You will laugh. Should make a movie about how many great coaches have never coached at any level.
Pecos 45
"It's not how you start, it's how you finish."
Mary Kay Ash

No need to visit that thread. When your team is behind, everyone is a coaching genius.
Malcolm Forbes
Stefano DiMera
Women's game thread was same today..
BUAL
This post is the single most Baylor-esque post ever. If we lose, the outcome rests squarely on your shoulders.
bear2be2
Stefano DiMera said:

Women's game thread was same today..
It's hard to blame fans for being upset when their team is down 22-4.

But hell of a comeback by the ladies. That was a great win.
Quinton
Nobody can shoot this year. Seen some of the worst shooting in some of these games that I can remember. If they can pull it off tomorrow it gets very very interesting. Need George to show up
bear2be2
Quinton said:

Nobody can shoot this year. Seen some of the worst shooting in some of these games that I can remember. If they can pull it off tomorrow it gets very very interesting. Need George to show up
Or to sit.

The one thing I don't want to see is George go 3-12 in 30 minutes. If he's not contributing on the offensive end, sit him and play our defensive lineup. We've been better in that lineup for almost a month now anyway.
historian
In almost all games since the beginning of February we have had 3-5 plays with double digit scoring, usually Bridges, Flagler, Cryer & George. In only 2 games (the win over TCU & Iowa State in Waco) was it only 2 players. Obviously, it wasn't always enough & it has been a long time since George shot that well but I wouldn't say the team cannot shoot.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.