Baylor basketball 2024-25 schedule: 3 biggest games for Bears in the upcoming season

1,416 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by OsoCoreyell
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-basketball/baylor-basketball-2024-25-schedule-3-biggest-games-bears-upcoming-season
MrGolfguy
"Cross town rivalry with Tcu"????
historian
I noticed that. Maybe a reference to how the Frogs started in Waco but more likely an error based on ignorance of the state of Texas.
Johnny Bear
MrGolfguy said:

In addition, maybe I've really missed something somewhere, but since when has our rivalry with TCU been known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"??
MrGolfguy
Tylerbear
Even if you forgive the article for saying TCU is a cross town rivalry, the bigger miss is saying our three biggest games are against TCU, Kansas State and Kansas.

I will give them that Kansas is always going to be a Top 3 matchup, I think our game at two time defending Champion UConn, and either UH game or the Iowa State game ( both Top 10 teams) would be 1-4.

I think even Arizona could be a bigger game above TCU and Kansas State.

historian
I thought about that too. I think the focus is only on conference games. Those three games might be the most important in that light.
OsoCoreyell
MrGolfguy said:

Correct. Across Hillsboro, Whitney, Alvarado and Burleson.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.