Dikembe Mutombo has passed away at 58 years old due to brain cancer

1,387 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by GruntTuff
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
whitetrash
BluesBear
Blocked by the Clot Shot..

Mitch Henessey
BluesBear said:

Blocked by the Clot Shot..

Are you mentally handicapped? Or do you just post like you are?
BluesBear
Seemingly health guy prior to the Shot, then Brain issues shortly afterwards.....plenty of research supporting the advancement of turbo cancers, etc..... I can argue my point and so can you....Good day.
Mitch Henessey
BluesBear said:

plenty of research supporting the advancement of turbo cancers, etc.
No, there is not. There are a bunch of uninformed bozos who see causation where there is spurious correlation, at best.

You took a post about a good man who sadly passed away before his time from an awful disease and made it about your cockamamie political opinions. Next time, try "not being an *******" on for size and see how that works out for you.
Big12Bear
Yeah, my Dad got turbo cancer immediately after. Extremely aggressive and rare cancer that his surgeon had only seen twice prior in 25 years, called Merkel Cell. And of course, continued getting Covid after the vaxx as his immune system broke down. Many many other anecdotal stories as well.

The Highwire, ICAN, Children's Health Defense Fund are all doing heavy lifting exposing the crimes against humanity. The angst I have towards these SOBs like Tedros, Noah Harari, Fauci, Gates and Birx cannot properly be put into words.
Mitch Henessey
Ok, boys. Take your conspiracy mongering back to Facebook, please.
Big12Bear
Mitch Henessey said:

Ok, boys. Take your conspiracy mongering back to Facebook, please.
F you.
Hotsauce
Mitch Henessey said:

You took a post about a good man who sadly passed away before his time from an awful disease and made it about your cockamamie political opinions. Next time, try "not being an *******" on for size and see how that works out for you.
Preach.

Not what I was expecting to see when I clicked on this thread. Some real deranged, callous $h1t.
BluesBear
Mitch Henessey said:

BluesBear said:

No, there is not. There are a bunch of uninformed bozos who see causation where there is spurious correlation, at best.

Would you turn off CNN for a second and do some simple research....getting the death jab is not a political opinion....
Alf
whitetrash said:

That may be the funniest commercial ever made
EvilTroyAndAbed
BluesBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

BluesBear said:

Would you turn off CNN for a second and do some simple research....getting the death jab is not a political opinion....

Your research is Deuce Bigelow.
Stefano DiMera
No disrespect to anyone who's lost someone..but sometimes airplanes crash ..
Sometimes some people have an adverse reaction to a new medication or drugs..it doesn't cancel out the millions that it helped.
Tempus Edax Rerum
https://science.feedback.org/review/modified-rna-covid19-vaccines-arent-linked-to-cancer-development/
Mitch Blood Green
Stefano DiMera said:

No disrespect to anyone who's lost someone..but sometimes airplanes crash ..
Sometimes some people have an adverse reaction to a new medication or drugs..it doesn't cancel out the millions that it helped.

You going to Spokane?

I took the shot and now I pee at night.
Stefano DiMera
Haha..no to Spokane..I don't travel to any place without 2 quality strip clubs.
GruntTuff
Very strange world in which we live. Marjorie Three Names from Georgia has proclaimed that Democrats are manufacturing hurricanes....and controlling them to only strike certain states, and people by the millions believe her. I used to think most Americans had a functioning brain. What a fool I was.
GruntTuff
Tempus Edax Rerum said:

https://science.feedback.org/review/modified-rna-covid19-vaccines-arent-linked-to-cancer-development/
....and what makes you think that people actually believe in science these days? Only in the "old days" did Americans actually believe in science....but now we believe in Facebook and the other brilliant internet sources, real science is NOT to be trusted, don't you know?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.