Chris Cenac Jr. is down to seven schools,

900 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Quinton
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
IowaBear
Read his description of what he's looking for in a school. It's basically a summary of BU.
BU is also developing a pipeline with Link Academy. Bet he's a Bear by the time 2025 rolls around
Quinton
IowaBear said:

Read his description of what he's looking for in a school. It's basically a summary of BU.
BU is also developing a pipeline with Link Academy. Bet he's a Bear by the time 2025 rolls around

I think Houston and Kentucky are targeting him harder and for longer.

But if we re-prioritize after the Az kid decides then I agree with you chances are good. I think Drew wants two elite HS'ers and then will pick up two elite transfers after the season.
IowaBear
AZ kid is headed elsewhere imo.
Quinton
IowaBear said:

AZ kid is headed elsewhere imo.

Makes sense, would guess one of the Arizona schools. Although I think Peat is a better player, if it's clear he's going somewhere else then a long forward who wants to spread the floor would fit well.

And just from size alone, I realize Cenac probably has more "upside." When I said better player, I'm talking college production straight out the gate. Both good players and both would fit the system
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.