Langston Love Cleared

1,130 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Johnny Bear
Big12Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian
This could be his year to shine, finally. Thank God he is healthy. God is good!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
chorne68
He was probably our best player when he got hurt last year.
Bear51
historian
Maybe. Nunn & Bridges were very good too.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Crawfoso1973
Fingers crossed Love is fully healthy and can stay that way. Hopefully he will be the same version of himself we saw last year. If so our guard rotation will be sick and our team's ceiling will be much higher, to say the least.
TWD 1974
Crawfoso1973 said:

Fingers crossed Love is fully healthy and can stay that way. Hopefully he will be the same version of himself we saw last year. If so our guard rotation will be sick and our team's ceiling will be much higher, to say the least.
You would think simply by some law of averages he avoids injury this year. That said, I have thought by the same reasoning I could find the fairway at least once per 18...

Seriously, I think we are all hoping for a great comeback year for Langston. His being healthy makes a good team a better one, so its huge...
Chamberman
Some players are just injury prone...can be a factor of footwork, etc.

I hope he stay's healthy. He's fun to watch when he's on his game!
Quinton
TWD 1974 said:

Crawfoso1973 said:

You would think simply by some law of averages he avoids injury this year. That said, I have thought by the same reasoning I could find the fairway at least once per 18...

Seriously, I think we are all hoping for a great comeback year for Langston. His being healthy makes a good team a better one, so its huge...

I could be reaching but Ive thought Love's movement and build makes him a little more prone to injury.

Very strong, physical player. On drives he almost pounds his feet into the floor like a running back at SG.

They have guys at the pro level now who work with players on footwork and breaking down off the dribble and jump to minimize force. I think that would be something Love could really use.
Mitch Henessey
Won't help him with getting poked in the eye. Langston's just had really bad luck, I think.
Quinton
Mitch Henessey said:

Won't help him with getting poked in the eye. Langston's just had really bad luck, I think.

No doubt the injury history has been goofy. But it doesn't hurt if the mechanics could be improved to reduce the likelihood of nagging leg/foot related injuries.

I do think taking their time this season offseason will help him stay healthy
Johnny Bear
chorne68 said:

He was probably our best player when he got hurt last year.

As our 6th man last season he was at least as valuable and as needed as any of the starters and when he went down it really impacted our chances of going deep in the Tournament. It is really gonna help our season this year if he can stay healthy throughout.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.