Will Kansas Basketball really get sanctioned?

11,122 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by historian
Ashley Hodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BearFan33 said:

I think we just won some recruiting battles vs KU right? Maybe the recruits suspect something bad is coming for KU as well.
for sure is having an impact. I'm surprised they recruited as well as they ended up recruiting and I would guess that the better ones in that class are going to bolt once the sanctions come down. I'd be surprised if Will Wade, Sean Miller and Bill Self keep their jobs. I would expect all 3 of those jobs to come open in the next year.
BaylorOkie
I heard an interview with the father of the 5 star out of Tulsa and he still seemed to be solid this fall. So it makes me think that Self is effectively controlling the narrative within the program for now. But I agree with you, if it all hits the fan all bets are off.
JusHappy2BeHere
Kansas is in so much trouble, Cleveland State may get the Death Penalty.

paraphrased from Tark the Shark
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Green&GoldStandard
Ashley Hodge said:

BearFan33 said:

I think we just won some recruiting battles vs KU right? Maybe the recruits suspect something bad is coming for KU as well.
for sure is having an impact. I'm surprised they recruited as well as they ended up recruiting and I would guess that the better ones in that class are going to bolt once the sanctions come down. I'd be surprised if Will Wade, Sean Miller and Bill Self keep their jobs. I would expect all 3 of those jobs to come open in the next year.

Billy Donovan to Kansas?
grahamvid
The NCAA alleged five Level I violations against the Kansas men's basketball program and coach Bill Self that center around payments made by representatives of Adidas, KU's apparel sponsor, to prospective recruits. ... 6, the CCU "submitted a draft version of a second amended notice of allegations. vidmate instagram video download
BobWillis
This is still an utterly laughable assertion. Nothing will happen to Kans-ass.
ToupeeBill
Is that a rhetorical question?

TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Blue Bloods and their coaches getting sanctioned...

ScottS
Any chance they will be sanctioned before tomorrow's game and have to forfeit?
historian
It helps that we won a natty last year & have gotten all kinds of great P.R. from all the media for the past fess was years. That probably has a lot more to do with our recent recruiting success than anything to do with Self. For Keyonte George our location is a huge advantage over everyone else: he's from Lewisville in the Metroplex. I fully expect his family to attend most if not all games.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.