Macio Teague declares for NBA Draft

5,386 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GrowlTowel
EvilTroyAndAbed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

Me and just about everyone I know. I cannot imagine living anywhere else--especially now. With all of our problems, it's much worse everywhere else--including Europe. If not the pandemic, then the economy, government, etc.
The point is, if he goes and plays pro ball somewhere else, he's not going to go until it's safe, so to trash other countries right now is kind of petty, especially since we're all going through this together.
historian
It's not trashing other countries to point out facts--especially with China since it's their incompetent government that is responsible for the magnitude and degree of this crisis.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Task Force 2015
I think we may be overreacting to his decision.I think it is more likely that he is gathering information about his prospects rather than (for sure )intending to go pro.The current rules allow testing the water by basketball players,not so much in football.
IowaBear
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

historian said:

Me and just about everyone I know. I cannot imagine living anywhere else--especially now. With all of our problems, it's much worse everywhere else--including Europe. If not the pandemic, then the economy, government, etc.
The point is, if he goes and plays pro ball somewhere else, he's not going to go until it's safe, so to trash other countries right now is kind of petty, especially since we're all going through this together.

Evil why do you twist everyone's words to fit your narrative? He trashed ZETO COUNTRIES. If you'd like to live in a third world country right now pack your bags and hit the road. Otherwise put your big boy pants on.
blueeyedbear
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

historian said:

Maybe, but who wants to live in China or Italy now?
Who wants to live in the United States now?
When are you leaving ?? Need someone to buy your ticket for you ? - one way of course
bunation
Foolish.

He's listening to the wrong voice(s). He's letting the number 1 hype cloud his judgement.

He's not on any board or the also-rans on any board.

There are 30+ NCAA shooting guards with similar skills.
blueeyedbear
bunation said:

Foolish.

He's listening to the wrong voice(s). He's letting the number 1 hype cloud his judgement.

He's not on any board or the also-rans on any board.

There are 30+ NCAA shooting guards with similar skills.
Getting really bad advice from someone
BaylorRocks
Truly hope the best for him. Overseas ball pays pretty well too, compared to the average working-man career.

Interestingly, his 3-year stat line at Baylor is surprisingly consistent, with (factually) minor drop offs in every category this past season. Check it out. So I offer that it may have been the rise of Jared Butler, the story of Freddie Gillespe, and the team's touted success overall that rose MaCio's exposure and notoriety as well. He may just be trying to capitalize at a peak. Can't fault a player for that.

Best of everything to Macio!

Sic'em
historian
zunooreo said:

Truly hope the best for him. Overseas ball pays pretty well too, compared to the average working-man career.

Interestingly, his 3-year stat line at Baylor is surprisingly consistent, with (factually) minor drop offs in every category this past season. Check it out. So I offer that it may have been the rise of Jared Butler, the story of Freddie Gillespe, and the team's touted success overall that rose MaCio's exposure and notoriety as well. He may just be trying to capitalize at a peak. Can't fault a player for that.

Best of everything to Macio!

Sic'em
Agreed. But I hope he plays for Baylor this Fall.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
GrowlTowel
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

historian said:

Maybe, but who wants to live in China or Italy now?
Who wants to live in the United States now?

I do.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.