How Many Times Have You Watched THE GAME?

7,380 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Porteroso
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watched it again today. After all, it is the 3 month anniversary!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
R3G
I watched the game again yesterday but I try to watch Baylor's version of One Shining Moment every day. How uplifting and inspirational. Great way to start your day.
T-REX
I have still yet to watch a replay of the game. idk why but I have really just not had any desire to sit down and watch. It is probably due to me being at the final four and seeing it live but for some reason I just dont care to watch. But then again I rarely rewatch any games so that may be the reason.

Im sure before the season starts I will sit down and watch it to pump me up
syme
If you're looking for a change of pace, I recommend the WVU game for the Big 12 title. They had us on the ropes and we just kept hitting big shots.
historian
Another great game. I've been watching almost every game of the season lately & enjoyed them all.
Bumcbear
I was waiting for someone to post Villanova and finally on you tube now
historian
It's been there for a month. I posted it as soon as a saw it there. I'm still waiting for Wisconsin & Arkansas.
TXBEAR_bf
Arkansas is the game I really want to see. I had to watch that on my phone on a drive from La to Phoenix, shockingly I had signal the whole way while the wife was driving .
Jacques Strap
TXBEAR_bf said:

Arkansas is the game I really want to see. I had to watch that on my phone on a drive from La to Phoenix, shockingly I had signal the whole way while the wife was driving .
That was a great game. Up by I think 6 points with ~4 minutes remaining and then Macio hits two threes and puts the game out of reach.

Watch the extended highlights of all the tournament games in order this weekend at a BBQ with some BU grads and we had a great time.
Osodecentx
Just watched 1 more time to be sure
historian
Watched it again last night because, why not?!
REvansBU71
I only watch it if I'm alone, or with someone.
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
Osodecentx
REvansBU71 said:

I only watch it if I'm alone, or with someone.
And on days that end in "y"
historian
Time to watch it again.

I'm so glad it's on YouTube!!
historian
Again.

I love that our guys made the first 5 3 point shots. Notably, 4 different guys account for those.

"Baylor is a lot better than Finland." That's a great line!
Yogi
I LOVED IT . . .

MUCH BETTER THAN CATS...

I'M GOING TO SEE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN...

"Smarter than the Average Bear."
CizzLark
Anyone have a link to it? Or better yet a site that hosts a video file of the game?
Johnny Bear
Got it recorded on my DVR and may never erase it.
historian
Two copies on YouTube last time I checked.

Here's the broadcast version:

This is the first one to be uploaded:

I think this is the international broadcast.
historian
Watched it again last night. Always a great game!
Jacques Strap
Watching the game again is more productive than wondering about the future of the Big 12.
historian
Watching the 2012 trip to Kentucky when Isaiah Austin was a freshman & Rico Gathers was not nearly as bulked up!

Kind of sloppy in the first half. I guess the Bears have always been mire if a second half team.
historian
Watched the OT win over Texas in 2013.

Watching Gonzaga again now.
historian
Watched the Wisconsin & Villanova games again. Will watch Arkansas & Houston ASAP. In case you haven't noticed, somebody using the moniker "WildBear" posted a bunch of Baylor games on YouTube recently. This first time since the tournament I've been able to watch Wisconsin & Arkansas. I'm looking forward to the latter!! I'll probably finish it all with Gonzaga since it's the logical thing to do. By the way, I've posted links to several games from this past season. I'll try to post the rest over the weekend.

Enjoy!
historian
Watched it again at lunch time. It's so much fun watching Baylor dominate the #1 team in the country! It reminds me of the 2012 K State football game except this one had much bigger strikes. It ended with the trophy.
Porteroso
I watched it a second time a few days after it happened, and now I'm starting to itch for it again.

It still doesn't feel real. Vast majority of fans never get to see this happen. I feel fortunate that Drew came here, improved season by season, until he put together a roster of players that either weren't highly recruited, or didn't pan out at their first school, and orchestrated one of the most dominant defensive teams to ever play in an NCAA Tournament.

And while I love Drew, credit goes to the players on the court. You can have all the support in the world, and not win. It takes a special group of guys to win it all, and to do it in fashion, absolutely crushing someone else's undefeated dream season... It puts a smile on my face time and time again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.