Sunday's Game

1,503 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Brusinbear2001
blackie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like from a search for NCAA WBB schedule the game with VT will be at 7:00 on Sunday. Conflicts a bit with MBB who play Clemson at 5:10. Could have been a lot worse.

Guess I will record the women's game and watch the complete men's game and hope they don't show scores of the women during the men's game, then start playing the recording.
MrGolfguy
I'm fine with it. 4 straight hours of Bears basketball...........is this heaven?
BU71
Looking at their roster VT has more overall height but with Kitley out, torn ACL, the scales are a little more balanced. I wish her a speedy and complete recovery and a good pro career.
Wbbfan365
It would be so amazing if we can continue this good shooting stretch and outshoot a very good shooting Virginia tech team.
ChapBear
We should have some definite advantages going in. We are much quicker and more experienced in the post. NCs defense is built on having enough quickness and/or length to make it difficult to get uncontested 3s off. I believe if we play down hill with pace, we will be a tough out.
Big Bear
I agree we are lucky we don't have to defend her but we still must defend the 6'-6" freshman who pretty good and we have had a BIG problem defending a tall 5 player. Anxious to see how we defend her. Coach Brooks has been there a long time and he really gets a lot out of his players. And then there is Amoore? Sic'em
Dcheetah
We need to block out like we did in the Oregon game.
Brusinbear2001
yeah i look back to the Oregon Game, the Texas Game at their place, and how we played other bigs throughout the season. But those first two were our best showings. In both of those games Dre had great games. I think Buggs might have a speed advantage and hopefully she can use that to drive around defenders and pick up some fouls.

Amoore is going to get hers, I think is having some great defense on 3's will bother her. I really want Jada to have another breakout game like she did at Texas. This could be her opportunity.

i watched the VT big in her small sample of a performance against Marshall and then looked at those ACC tournament games. She is big but we have faced Big before like I said with Texas. Our issue with Texas the second time was it hurt us when they were able to bring big 2 and 3 off of the bench and we still had no Madison. It's going to be a great game and I am super excited for our team!!
2Bears
What a game!
Brusinbear2001
i called it we needed Jada to have another breakout game and boom she came to PLAYYY
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.