TOP 25 PLAYERS IN SWEET 16 !

774 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Chibears2
SirBearALot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
According to ESPN Writers and Reporters.

16 teams , 25 Players

No Bears !! None !!

LSU, Notre Dame, S. Carolina all have 3 each..
UConn, USC, UCLA, Stanford all have 2 each.

Iowa, UT, Colorado, Org.St.,N.C.St,, Gonzaga, Duke, Indiana all have 1
Baylor - 0

What say you Lady Bears, Sic Em !!!!!
MrGolfguy
Poppycock!

Just gonna have to show'em, bulletin board motivation perhaps
blackie
It shows that team is way more than the sum of the parts. But we already knew that. We have seen it all year, that the team is not solely reliant on one or two individuals, and who excels above their normal play changes from game to game. I suspect the same thing would have been said for the 2005 team. We didn't have stars in media terms. A bunch of above average players combine to form a team, and that is what is important.
Task Force 2015
Blackie makes a good point.I I agree that this team is greater than the sum of its parts as was the 2005 team.However Sophia Young was an all-American in 2005(first or second team) and would have been ranked in the top 10 of players in the sweet 16.Like this year there were multiple players that complimented each other.That team beat 3 top seeds!IMO LSU had the most talent.
Chibears2
LSU definitely had the most talent. MSU knocking out Tennessee helped, but then again, that 2005 team felt they OWED Tennessee, and I think they would have won that final, as well, though maybe not by as wide a margin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.