No Politics: WBB Only

938 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by LIB,MR BEARS
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's keep the board focused on women's hoops.

We don't need stuff like this

blackie
Amen!

And it shouldn't just apply to obvious things like this, but the cute politically-inspired adjectives that some posters like to throw into what is otherwise a legitimate sports post that we see here and on the football board. Such words don't add anything to the post and actually downplay the credibility the post might otherwise have, not to mention the credibility of the poster, themselves. There is a reason why so many posters have left the R&P board.

BearFan33
So why post it here? Post it in the R&P board.
Chibears2
Fake news comes in all flavors. If you are believing what you are seeing on the internet, unless it's a recipe or a how-to plumbing video, you're probably being manipulated.

Even a site like this, use your critical thinking skills and ask yourself, "Now who might be advantaged if I believe this?" Then take it all with a grain of salt…..
LIB,MR BEARS
fredbear
You posted it. Can you see any incongruity with your post and you actions?
geewago
May well be the worst prisoner trade in history. Doubt that I would have ever known about it though had it not been posted. But op posted it to make sure the rest of us knew we shouldn't post stuff like that.
LIB,MR BEARS
geewago said:

May well be the worst prisoner trade in history. Doubt that I would have ever known about it though had it not been posted. But op posted it to make sure the rest of us knew.
FIFY
geewago
LIB,MR BEARS said:

geewago said:

May well be the worst prisoner trade in history. Doubt that I would have ever known about it though had it not been posted. But op posted it to make sure the rest of us knew.
FIFY
Oh I see.....you wanted us to know about it.....but you wanted to make sure (based on title) that all other posters kept such stuff off the WBB board.....makes perfect sense.
Chibears2
My question is, why so does everyone so readily believe this just because they saw it posted? We have been told that foreign entities, particularly Russia, China and Iran are actively spreading misinformation to affect our political climate.

And notice the photos have been carefully chosen, both of them, to reinforce what they want you to buy into.

LIB,MR BEARS
geewago said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

geewago said:

FIFY
Oh I see.....you wanted us to know about it.....but you wanted to make sure (based on title) that all other posters kept such stuff off the WBB board.....makes perfect sense.
Nope. Thread title is just sarcasm. Just like Forest, I'm not a smart man, but I know you can post whatever you want until the mods take it down.

Post away
Flame away

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.