2018-19 Speculations, Musings, Questions, Bold Declarations, etc.

6,066 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Baylor Dad in Va.
57Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylor Dad in Va. said:

... But there are seven players on the team that have not yet showed us anything of what they are capable of doing. They have great resumes. All of them. Unprecedented at Baylor by their numbers. Who knows what Kim and the players can develop by the end of the season. I can hardly wait to see how the season is going to play out.
I would suspect that Kim was watching six of those seven closely while they played in Italy. She will know how to merge them into the team when they can best be used and when they can best learn.
Baylor Dad in Va.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Speaking of Italy, 57 Bear, how about the way we just trounced everyone that we played!! And these were professional teams in Europe that had some seasoned veterans. I especially like the way that we blew out TK Hannover (Germany) -- a team that had previously beat SEC Kentucky by 18 points, and beat Texas last year in overtime when Texas took the same tour as Baylor this year. TK Hannover prides itself in winning against American teams, and previous to Baylor had done so frequently. We took command and never looked back when we played them. Kim emptied the bench and it didn't matter. We just kept scoring. No matter who the players were. How can you not get excited about the upcoming season when you see that?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.