Lady Bears vs. Stanford Cardinal

3,419 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BaylorGrad&Dad
BaylorGrad&Dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mrs. BaylorGrad&Dad and I just booked our flights to attend the game in Palo Alto. We're going with another Baylor couple. Going to do some wine and foodie things while we're out there.

I'll buy my game tickets in a few weeks.

Any other Bears want to join us, perhaps lunch or dinner before/after the game???

Sic 'em!
Chibears2
ChiBears2 headed out for game, as well. Unsure of schedule. Have friends who retired to Yountville, so always get great hospitality there. Love Napa Valley region!
BaylorGrad&Dad
Found out today that tix are now available, although not in plentiful supply. Once I find out which section is closest to Lady Bear bench, I'll be purchasing 4 tix. I'll let you know how it works out.

BaylorGrad&Dad
Ok, here's what I found out today:

There are Zero tickets available behind the Baylor (visitors') bench. There are quite a few tix available throughout the arena for $40 each (premium pricing for Lady Bears).

But.

According to my contact at Stanford, one can buy a mini-pack (tix for 3 games) of tix, including the Baylor game, and the prices are discounted (total about $80). You would get tix for two games that you just throw away. Why would one do this? Because there are tix about 3 rows behind the Lady Bears!!!

Sic 'em!!
GarlandBear84
And sell the other games on Stubhub or to a Stanford fan while you're there.
BaylorGrad&Dad
Ok, here's the straight skinny.....

I just completed the purchase of 4 tickets for the game. Yes, I had to buy tickets for 3 games (mini-pack), but the non-Baylor games were cheap. All-in-all, it set me back about $60 each, including the processing fee.

I was getting Row 3 behind the Lady Bears, but one of you knuckleheads came in and bought those tickets before my transaction was completed. I ended up on Row 8. FWIW, there are still 3 tickets left on Row 3....

If you want tickets for this game, I suggest you call Grace Flynn directly at 650.724.5527. She can get you set up.

ChapBear
What time is the game?
ChapBear
What time is the game?
Chibears2
Baylor schedule page says 2 pm, so guessing that is Central time.
Pale Rider
Thanks for this valuable info.
I will be looking to get my tickets asap.
Lone Star
Just went to StubHub, complete rip off. Lowest price ticket now $112 !

I just need one ticket for the game.

Lone Star
Update. Just found some tickets behind the Baylor bench for $38 on "vividseats.com".
krobarts
Chibears2 said:

Baylor schedule page says 2 pm, so guessing that is Central time.
Yep, we list all our time on BaylorBears.com in central time.
Chibears2
BaylorGrad&Dad
I received my print-at-home tickets for the game. Ready to go!

Sic 'em!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.