Moon Ursin - Our X Factor?

1,912 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by blueeyedbear
BigBeauregard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After re-watching games from last season where Moon provided an essential spark off the bench, I'm convinced that she will be our X factor this year. Thoughts?
DanaDane
Moon will be a pivotal role player for us. She's been patient, waited her turn and Mulkey has a history of rewarding players like that.
fredbear
Moon is the most athletic member of the team. She just needs to let the game come to her. I'm betting she will be a key defender when didi needs a rest or gets into foul trouble. Also, she will have a few nights when she rains threes. Love her!
WacoKelly83
Can't wait to see Moon, Smith and Decosta on the court at the same time. Opponents will go crazy trying to keep up with them.
Brickyard Bear
Moon is as solid as they come.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched the championship game, but I have yet to see the foul they called on her against Ogunbowale with 1.9 seconds left.
blueeyedbear
Brickyard Bear said:

Moon is as solid as they come.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched the championship game, but I have yet to see the foul they called on her against Ogunbowale with 1.9 seconds left.
I thought it was just me. Phantom foul if you ask me - she fronted Arike perfectly cut her off from the baseline and established her position with her arms straight up and it looked to me that Arike initiated the contact - Steller D in a very crucial moment - bad call - I think Karma payback was in play when she missed the first foul shot.
Smith got tagged for a bad one as well but if you watch the whole sequence Sheppard pushed her in the back before she wacked Arike on the arm.

In hind sight its amazing the sequence of events came together that made that win possible !!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.