New Offers

63,232 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by blackie
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She had a great AAU season. Voted 1 of the top players at Nike Nationals. So glad to see this offer go out.
slimecap
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

Hannah Stines, a 5-9 combo guard from California, was offered by Baylor.

https://instagr.am/p/CRouFy1lXpz

July 23, 2021
Nike Nationals in Augusta GA
Dcheetah
Dcheetah
BUatbirth
GET HER!!! Give her the ball and watch her play.
Dcheetah
I really like Chloe. She is so creative and has such good court vision, I would love to have her commit if we xould help her defensively.
BleedGreen&Gold
baylorbear33 said:

ABC BEAR said:

Nothing about Kim going to LSU made any logical sense and Kim is a highly logical person.....so, the whole affair causes me to scratch my chin whiskers and say hmmmm.
Exactly - something transpired to start that train rolling, and THAT is what I want to know...
Yes -- we need to know! I want someone a couple of years from now to write an in-depth investigative piece on why Kim Mulkey left Baylor.
slimecap
Dcheetah said:

Listed 6'3 or 6'4 from Duncanville. Forward - can shoot outside too. Unofficial visit
"Standing at 6-foot-4, Johnson isn't a standard post player. She can step outside and knock down a 3 just as well as she can dribble on the perimeter. Her length is impressive and it allows her to gain the upper hand when slicing to the rim and corraling rebounds."

- Zack Geoghegan, Kentucky Sports Radio, 26 Sept 2020
slimecap
slimecap said:

Dcheetah said:

Listed 6'3 or 6'4 from Duncanville. Forward - can shoot outside too. Unofficial visit
"Standing at 6-foot-4, Johnson isn't a standard post player. She can step outside and knock down a 3 just as well as she can dribble on the perimeter. Her length is impressive and it allows her to gain the upper hand when slicing to the rim and corraling rebounds."

- Zack Geoghegan, Kentucky Sports Radio, 26 Sept 2020
Word on the street
Kiersten Johnson is on an official visit at Oklahoma this weekend
blackie
BleedGreen&Gold said:

baylorbear33 said:

ABC BEAR said:

Nothing about Kim going to LSU made any logical sense and Kim is a highly logical person.....so, the whole affair causes me to scratch my chin whiskers and say hmmmm.
Exactly - something transpired to start that train rolling, and THAT is what I want to know...
Yes -- we need to know! I want someone a couple of years from now to write an in-depth investigative piece on why Kim Mulkey left Baylor.
Such a thing would have to come from Mulkey. She is the only one that knows for certain and everyone else has an agenda to push or an ego that requires them to look like an "insider".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.