Baseball
Sponsored by

Well, well, well, what do you know . . .

1,085 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Robert Wilson
highplains
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are currently tied in the conference standings with TCU and Texas Tech at 5-7. Now I know it's not a big deal for us since the conference season is only a little over a third done and we have some tough series left. However, with over a third of the season done it is a big deal for TCU (preseason favorite) and Tech (recent top conference team). We're getting better.
MrGolfguy
I think Tcu & Tech are getting worse
Jorkel
MrGolfguy said:

Conference as a whole looks pretty meh. I'd say we are looking better but we like to get boat raced during midweek games against…nobody
william
go bears!

- kkm

Go Bears!
BellCountyBear
Jorkel said:

MrGolfguy said:

Conference as a whole looks pretty meh. I'd say we are looking better but we like to get boat raced during midweek games against…nobody
Well that was premature!
Jorkel
BellCountyBear said:

Jorkel said:

MrGolfguy said:

Well that was premature!

Gotta give props when props are do… we beat the only team worse than us in Texas! I was wrong we are a better team than the day before.
Robert Wilson
We are getting better

Reasons for optimism
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.