Baseball
Sponsored by

MCWS

3,907 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by blackie
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Yogi
Whoooo! Rocky Top!!!
PartyBear
Not sure how reliable it is, it is from Twitter but reportedly Del Conte flew to Omaha today after firing Pierce to top it all off.
whitetrash
The world can breathe easily again. The last time Aggy won a national title in a major men's sport, 5 months later Hitler invaded Belgium and ultimately 50 million+ died.
Aliceinbubbleland
Man the aggys never quit but thankfully neither did Tennessee. I did not see this coming after aggy performance in opener rout
Yogi
Johnny Bear
In the end they're still the aggys. Love it!!
BellCountyBear
Great series! Glad aggy didn't win it all!
beardoug
Watched none of it. Olympic Track and Field Trials much better. Just checked ESPN once to make sure the Aggys screwed it up in Game 3. Beautiful.
BUGWBBear
POOORRR AGGY POOOORRRRR AGGY POOOOOORRRRRRR AGGY
blackie
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Man the aggys never quit but thankfully neither did Tennessee. I did not see this coming after aggy performance in opener rout
Because you can't trot out the same pitcher 3 days in a row, baseball is very variable in outcomes, especially because of the total number of games played to get to the championship in a limited amount of days. I don't know of another sport that is quite the same where the player who potentially has the greatest impact on the game is limited in their ability to play every game. A prime reason why some HS teams select one game over best of 3 in the playoffs.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.