First Place TEXAS RANGERS!!

5,987 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Bear51
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rocker gets rocked; goodbye winning streak

: (
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And the below average when not playing the good guys Astros are doing a nice job of keeping us in the Division race!
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another losing slump, time to pick it up again, fallen 3 games back of the Asstros
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rangers finally end the losing skid and gain a game back on the Stros!
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BTW Delmar, I like the way you spelled the enemy's name!
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear51 said:

BTW Delmar, I like the way you spelled the enemy's name!

It's the correct spelling
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Rangers still can't beat the lousy A's........one of life's great mysteries.
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This just might be the first time that a sub 500 season record team wins a division championship in a 162 game season.
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One game below .500 1st place Texas Rangers!
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
66-66

The record of the Beast

: )
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Delmar 2.0 said:

66-66

The record of the Beast

: )
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In a funk, 2-4 since last post, 2 games back of the hated Asstros

no bueno
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice comeback win today; down 5-1 in the 4th, rally to win 8-6
Still 2 games back of the hated Asstros however
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Delmar 2.0 said:

Nice comeback win today; down 5-1 in the 4th, rally to win 8-6
Still 2 games back of the hated Asstros however


19 games remaining, none with the Asstros
We can do this if we can get a little bit of help
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is good news, we also have no more games with the "thorn in the flesh" A's
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rangers Win, Asstros lose
To quote the great philosopher of the 20th century "It ain't over till it's over!"
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Might need to win out; I'll keep my fingers crossed
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rangers win at Arizona today 7-6
They took 2 of 3 from the D'bags, that's a good weekend.
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Asstros lose!
We are now just one game behind on the Wild West!
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rangers-7 Red Sox-3
Royals-5 Asstros-2
*way to go Royals!
This season remains
VERY INTERESTING!
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Astros win 6-2 over KC tonight
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Better results tonight, Rangers hanging in there!
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Getting down to crunch time and the Rangers are starting to play some ball.
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All by ourselves in 1st place!
Dia del DougO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please don't Statman the Rangers playoff hopes.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Down to the nitty gritty, probably have to sweep the final 5 (Mets & Twins) to win the Wild Weak West.
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We need our Baylor boy, Cody Bradford, to get the W tonight.
Dia del DougO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dia del DougO said:

Please don't Statman the Rangers playoff hopes.

NAMTATS!!!
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stick a fork in'm............




(hate to say it)
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Down to the last 3 games, tied with Houston. Rangers at Twins, Asstros at A's
Rangers likely need to sweep & hope the A's take one from the Asstros.
If the Rangers drop one in Minnesota, then the A's have to beat Houston 2 of 3.


Doesn't look promising.
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Dia del DougO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At least they got us to football season.

Hoping for a near-miracle. Though either team seems to be able to soil themselves just when they seem to have it going.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Bear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well at least they made for an interesting finish to the season. Just not enough pitching
Dia del DougO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear51 said:

Well at least they made for an interesting finish to the season. Just not enough pitching

DeGrom has been a disaster.
Page 2 of 3 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.